Review ~ 03

• Mystery》

alraposas - Countdown To Inferno

From the moment you read the title, you know it will be an interesting story!

The plot was vert unique, the writting style, the vocabulary and grammar were exceptional.

I do have one advise to perfect the story:

I noticed that there are typos which readers also suggested and also some grammatical errors.

Their help is crucial. Other than that, I don't have anything else to say. Well done, once again!

Review by ~ KatyBizi

_______________________

New Adult》

chocfudgeO - Devil's Food Cake

I really like the book, it shows the usual hopeless romantic plot. Where a ball of sunshine falls for an ice cold guy. But the way it's written is wonderful.

I really enjoyed the way you described the plot and there were minimal grammatical error.

I really like that Candice enjoyed doing work because it's rare ti come by characters enjoying the jobs they do because it reflects the real.

And me, the best part of the book was the pastries and the coffee, yeah, I know I'm a foodie.

With a little polish, the book would be professional. I really like this book.

Review by~ FEARKnightFantasy

_________________

Paranormal》

EthiasX - Legends Of The Dark Creatures- The Chimera

The book is indeed outstanding. I enjoyed every single sentence of the story. From mysteries to supernatural and so on. The grammar was perfect, I could not spot any errors.

It wasn't disappointing at all. The plot, tge descriptive writting and the flow made me fade into the story.

But I do have a suggestion, the cover should be better made that could fit the containt of the story.

This is one of the neatest supernatural stories, I have read so far. Your ideas and views are really brilliant, like that of a professional writer.

I loved the way you portrait your story, especially the begining. The suspense and mystery werw mind blowing.

Congratulations on your win!

Review by~ DavidEkeledo18 and zohara_khan

_________________

• Poetry》

Bandit26139 - Reach Above And Beyond

I really love poetry.

The Poet has written such professional and beautiful poems. The excellent use of Literary Devices and Diction.

The Rhythm, the flow of words, combine that with the beautiful impact that it carries and also the beautufuĺ originality displayed. You fall in love with the poems.

For this book of poetry, May I present a few lines.

If I had known,
What was to come; Next.
If I could turne the pages of time,
I would seed my ardour and fervour,
In the diary of everlasting, immortal
memory.

As one can never truly feel
The way a heart had felt,
For the very first time.

My mind was touched,
By the waters of truth,
Hidden behind the fancy words,
Written by a suffering hand.

Review by ~ FEARKnightFantasy

_________________

Thank you for reading. Other reviews are on the next chapters.