PROLOGUE

Ironwood: "Modern Warfare?"

Nora: "Sound's like a game."

Jaune: "How does it even sound like a game?"

Viktor: "It's true, Jaune. The world I'm showing you is based on the game with the same name. Albeit, it's full name is actually Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. And what we are witnessing is the reboot itself from the original Modern Warfare Trilogy."

Cinder: "So what you are saying is that we are watching a video game of sorts?"

Viktor: "Not particular so, we're gonna watch the alternate version of you guys playing as the characters."

At this point everyone became skeptical at first, but decided to give in.

Neptune: "Do you know our roles in this then?"

Viktor: "Sadly, no. I don't really know who is gonna be who yet. Although I do have some ideas."

He looked at Jaune for a moment then turned to Ironwoods. 'I'm having a bad feeling about this' he thought.

Viktor: "Alright, without further ado, let's get this show on the road. Oh and before you ask, think of any food and it will appear on your lap. Enjoy."

Ruby, Nora, and Neo already thought of the food they would eat, the rest followed suit. The lights began to dim and disappear, showing the screen to the wide audience.

The sound of heavy rain and a moving vehicle could be heard. The scene opens with Cinder in her old age and an unknown person behind her.

Cinder/The Wolf: "Our war is not for our faith."

Mercury: "(*chuckles) Hey look, it's granny Cinder."

Mercury got hit on the rib by Emerald, who was glaring at him.

Cinder: "You are lucky that these beings took away my powers. Otherwise you would be already burnt toast."

Mercury rubbed his rib and leaned back on his seat. Meanwhile, with Ozpin and Glynda.

Glynda: "What is she talking about?"

Ozpin: "I don't know yet. But let's watch."

Cinder/The Wolf: "We fight to remove all foreign power from our soil..."

The scene slowly pans out to reveal that it was a recording on a phone. The unknown figure reveals himself, Mercury in his 40's.

Mercury/The Butcher: "We are Al-Qatala. We are The Killers."

Emerald: "And look who is talking."

Mercury: "Hey, at least I'm not old and wrinkled over here."

Then an apple hit his head, making him fall off his chair a little. When he got back up he saw Maria holding another apple.

Maria: "If that's how you talk to your elders like that, then try and keep talking."

No one said a word, not wanting to face the wrath of Granny Maria.

The scene continues to move, revealing five people in a van, all of them being Al-Qatala members. Two of them are preparing their weapons.