iii. ( worth the wait? )

"evie? baby come on, we're gonna be late."

timothée groaned as he stood in the hallway of his girlfriend's apartment, waiting anxiously as the minutes ticked by. he watched his sneakers rise and fall against the floor as he paced up and down the small area infront of the door.

"i'm coming!" evie's melodic voice echoed through the hall and timothée simply sighed in respone. she'd said that 5 times already.

"you have one minute to get out here angel before i'm dragging you out of this place myself." he warned, keeping his voice steady and serious so hopefully evie would listen to him. "our reservation with ansel and v is in 20 minutes!"

eventually, after another 10 minutes of timothee's empty threats, evie emerged from her room, knocking all wind out of her boyfriend's lungs in the process.

"worth the wait?" she smiled shyly, before linking their hands and placing an apologetic kiss on his cheek.

"you always are, so fuckin' pretty." timothée nodded, pulling evie in for a proper kiss. as soon as their lips locked he forgot about their reservations entirely, the only thought running through his mind being her.

as soon as timothee tried to deepen the kiss further, pulling her as close as possible with his grip on her short dress, evie pulled away with a chuckle. "slow down t, we've got a dinner to go to." she patted his cheek lightly before pulling her groaning boyfriend out of the front door.

" she patted his cheek lightly before pulling her groaning boyfriend out of the front door

tchalamet
mon bébé
48,111 likes
1985 comments

( soft! )