Chapter 3: Someone Knows

There is something special about this chapter and it's when a person starts to figure out that Lincoln and Lars are doing something more than Brother Bonding. Instead of telling the whole family, that person just has to confront them and hope to get an answer that will make the situation come to an end. Many things are just meant to be a secret, but that person wanted to expose that secret. Hope it doesn't end the secret relationship with Lars and Lincoln. It would ruin the brotherhood they have with the others and cause them to be seen as someone else.

*Camera points at Diaryland*

*Camera sees all of the loud brothers inside Vanilla going towards Diaryland*

*Vanilla pulls to a parking spot and parks*

Loki: *Excited* Okay guys, do whatever you want to do. Just don't get lost, stay in a group okay.

All: Okaay!

*Everyone gets out of Vanilla and walks inside Dairyland*

Luke: OKay dudes, let's go on the big ride first!

*They look at the biggest ride that was there*

Lane: Let's save that one for last.

Loni: *Curious* Wait Are we last?

Loki: *Thinks* Let's go on the big one first.

Luke: *Slightly Excited* alright!

*The loud brothers goes towards the biggest ride they see, but then gets blocked by an employee*

Employee: Excuse me sir, but those kids are too small to ride this ride. They are under the height limit to support them during the process.

*Loki looks at the height limit and sees what the employe means*

Loki: Ah, dang my dudes. You guys can't go on this ride.

Levi: *Doesn't minded it* it's okay Loki, we had other plans.

Loki: *Curious* what do you mean?

Lexx: Well, we planned to go to the small rides instead and the person that is leading us would be Levi.

*Loki thinks about the plan and agrees to it*

Loki: Alright, we'll call Levi when we're done doing stuff okay.

Lexx: Okay.

Levi: *Slightly loud* Now off we go.

*The older louds are then walking inside the big ride, while the younger louds are going towards the small rides*

*All the older louds are about to enter the big ride. Until Luke discovers that someone is missing in the group*

Luke: *Thinks* (Wait, where's Lynn?)

Loki: *Slightly bumps into Luke*

Luke: Oh dude, didn't see yah.

Loki: Dude you okay?

Luke: *Stops thinking* Yeah man, just dreaming you know.

Loki: Okay, let's go ride this ride.

Luke: Yeah.

*Luke and the others start to move closer to the big ride gets into one of the open seats*

Luke: *Wonders* (Where is Lynn? Eh who cares right now, he's probably at the basketball section right now.)

*Luke forgets about what he was thinking and enjoys the ride