Chapter 10: Open Like a Book

Now that Lincoln, Lars and Lynn are aware that Loni knows about the secret relationship. They now worry if Loni would keep the secret to himself and only to himself only. Even if the other brothers asked him what was going on between Lars and Lincoln. It's not only Loni that they worry about though. They also worry if Loki and Luke might start to get suspicious about their behavior. If they do start to get suspicious, then they might start a brother meeting about both of them. Things are just gonna take some time to do and they would be ready for what is gonna be in their way. Even if they do get separated, Lincoln would make a plan to get back together with his lover; same for Lars. They both know that love is such a big thing in life that, if the feeling was broken then that it would start to have a bad effect later in their life. That's why Lars and Lincoln are worried about their secret relationship being spread towards their brothers and their parents. They both have to take Lynn's advice and keep a good low-profile in the house and outside the house. Even though they want to go somewhere romantic; they would just have to enjoy what they have right now and follow the crowd. Things wouldn't get any worse for them for now, time will only tell.

*Camera turns on*

*The camera starts to zoom on Lincoln and Lars just chilling on the same bed*

*Lars moves closer to Lincoln and grabs his hand to hold it, so they can start cuddling*

Lars: *wondering* Lincoln if Loni told the others, would they be okay when they see us together as a couple?

Lincoln: *Thinking* I-I don't know Lars, but I think they will be okay with us being together. Since, Luke and Loki found out that we were gay.

Lars: *Happy about what Lincoln says*

Lincoln: Even though they scared us by asking us.

Lars: *Happy* Yeah they almost did and you really think so?

Lincoln: Think so, I know so.

Lars: *Happy and kisses Lincoln on his cheek*

Lincoln: *Blushes* Well what do you wanna do since we spent half an hour in our room?

Lars: *Thinking* I don't know.

Lincoln: *Thinking also*

Lars: ...

Lincoln: ...

Lars: *Knows what to do today* How about we go to the Park near us.

Lincoln: Oh yeah, the park near us is pretty nice.

Lars: Also we could do other stuff too. *Blushes*

Lincoln: *Also blushes* ye-yeah we can.

Lars: Then let's go.

*Lars grabs Lincoln's hand and gets off the bed with him*

Lincoln: *Sees how excited Lars is* Well you're sure excited to go to the park with me.

Lars: Hehe, I just want to spend my time with the person I love.

Lincoln: *Kisses Lars on the cheek* I love to spend all of my time with you, Kitty.

Lars: Hehe. (Can't wait till he sees what I'm gonna do to him when we reach the park and find a place to be alone at)

Lincoln: Well let me get my shoes and then we could go.

Lars: Ah me to.

*Lincoln and Lars look for their shoes and finds them. They then put their shoes on and walks out of their bedroom door*