Quarantine Love❤️

So, as the lockdown is going on ... And it's it's time for Quarantine and Sidnaaz  has been dating from a month now after all of the MSK drama is finally over...  and obviously Shukla ji being Shukla ji  super protective over shehnaz told shehnaz to stay with him in his house ..also she agreed immediately because she didn't wanna be alone in that stupid hotel room and be with her bebu❤️.
.
.
Morning
  Siddharth got up and smiled seeing his beautiful moti sleeping peacefully ...he never thought that this day would come where she would be staying with him but was very happy for where this was leading!
Siddharth got up and went to make his famous chai .... putting an extra spoon of sugar for his sana!
...
Siddharth: sana le chai peele ...kissing her forehead...
Sana got up and was happy to see his face in the morning and drink the chai which he makes!
Sana: thank you Siddharth mujhe yaahan rahne dene ke liye
Sid: pagal hai tu...ye bhi tho teri hi ghar hai!
Sana: par aunty kya bolegi ... Accha nahi dikhega?!
Sid: moti u know she loves you aur woh meri maa hai she knows everything ki hamare beech kya chal raha hai! So tu chill kar na yaar...
Sana tries to get up but sid holds her tightly..
Sana: jaane de na yaar ... Kapde change kar ke aathi hoon...
Sid: pehle ek kiss de ... Mere bathroom use karni ke entry fee!
Sana: kutte ... Tu pagal hai? Koi ajayega .. ti juloos nikhalega mera😂😂
Sid was in no mood to listen and finally sana gave in...she kissed him on his lips and he immediately reciprocated...😂😂 And kissed her ... He also bit her lower lip ij excitement and kissed her fir a couple of minutes...
Sana after kissing him: ab jaane dega ... Please
Sid: me kapde change karne me madad karu? And laughed teasing her😂😂
She blushed and pushed him and went to the bathroom...
She got ready with a yellow tee black pants and minimal make up and came outside ... She saw sid and his mom eating breakfast
..
Sm: sana beta tu utt gayi chal jaldi aaja breakfast karle ...mene garam garam aloo ke parate banaye hai!
Sana came running and sat on the table next to sid...
Sana: aunty aap mujhe bula lethi me aapki madad karthi
Sid: aisa tab hota agar tu utthi ... Tu tho acche se so rahi thi!
Sana kicked his leg : chup kar ... Pagal
Sm: sid kyun pareshaan kar rah hai usko... Tum dono bhi na!
.
.
.
After finishing breakfast...
Sm: me ria ke ghar ja rahi hoon.....kuch ghanto ke liye wahaan hi rahungi mm. Uski kuch kami me madad karne ke liye...
Sana: tikh hai aunty
Sm: sana me force nahi karoongi par tum mujhe maa bhula sakthi ho
Sana: ok ma... And she got teary eyed...
Sm: kya hua to kyu rahi ho...
Sana: kuch nahi ka ki yaad aagayi ...
Sm: me bhi tumhari maa hi hoon ...kabhi baharwalaa math samajna..
Sana: I love you maa...
Sm: I love you too ... Sid ki bata dena!
Sana nods ...
.
.
Later, sid: moti maa kahan gayi?
Sana - woh ria di je ghar gayi hai...unhone bola ki woh kuch ghanto ke liye wahan rahegi...
Sid: oh accha hai! Hum kuch time spend ke karne ke liye mil jayegi moving forward go sana and gliding ger tightly!
Sana: woh tho hai!
Sid goes and places his lips on her gently and kisses her passionately!
Sana kisses him back and he holds her tightly on her waist and kisses her on tye neck....
Sid: dekh zyaada kaam bhi nahi hai! Hum hare paas bohut time hai ... So let's go..
Sana: kutte tu pagal hai maa aajayegi
Sid: moti tune hi tho bola tha woh nahi aayegi kuch ghanto ke liye...raaste clear hai baby...
Before sana could say something he kissed her and took her towards the bedroom and closed the door...
They kissed for a long time and then he finally removed her tee and she didn't realise what just happened...ut then reciprocated and removed his shirt...
She was topless and was only in her brassiere ...seeing her like this turned out sid a lot..
And kisse dher passionately on her cleavage and she moaned loudly as current passed by when he did so!
She then kissed him even more tightly pulling his hair and giving him hickeys all over...
He in one snap opened her bra ...she was shocked but continued...he continued exploring that area.... Kissed her chest and valleys between her breasts...and the pushed her towards the bed.... And he went on too of her and continued their business!....they both undressed each other....
And were  kissing for a long time...
He entered her as gently as he could and waited for her to adjust... And Swiftly moved ahead ... Sana was moaning his name .... That turned him on more and continued their love making...
.
.
.
After sometime it was afternoon,
Sana woke up and suddenly remembered what just happened and saw herself lying in his arms close to his chest completely naked and she blushed....
She tried ti get up but Siddharth hold was soo tight that she failed ..
Sana: Siddharth chod mujhe mere ko change karna hai! .... She checked her phone... Hai dopahar hogaya hai ...maa aathi hogi...
Sid pulling her back in his arms babay chill na... Thodi der aur...
Sid suddenly screamed in  pain then he realised that his moti had bitten him...
And sana was free frik his control bit just she got up he pulled her...: Iska badla tho me lunga and kissed her tightly and gave her love bites all over neck and she winced in pain....
Sana finally got up and she was in pain because she was sore...
Sana-aah..
Sid saw that she was in pain when she was walking: kya hua baby was I too hard on u( pun intended 😂)
Sana: chup kar kutte ... Aisa kych nahi hai ....
Sid: acch tikh hai... Tu chal ke baatha
Sana walked but she was in pain...
Sid went and picked her up and dropped her under the shower... And....
.
.
.
I hope u liked this part ❤️ follow for more! And please commnet and vote for me!