Hogaya Siyappa 😂

Hello guys I hope u are liking my stories please follow me and vote for me...
.
.
.
So then sana came back in ten minutes and checked her phone which was buzzing a thousand times..
Sid: moti ye tera phone itna kyu baj raha hai?
Sana goes and checks the phone and she realises that instead of drafting the video Siddharth had posted it!!?
Sana: Siddharth.......
Sid: kya hua baby kyu cheek rahi hai?
Sana: tere baby abhi me karoongi... Tune woh hamara ghaana wala video save karne ki jagah pe usse post kardiya...kutte 😂😂
Sid got worried: oh shit... Isiliye itne message... Hamare fandom se ab hamara juloos nikhalega ab..
Sana: waise video me humne itna pda nahi kia... Sirf last ke ek hug...ek baath bolu... Saare log humhe bohut cute cute messages lik rahe hai..
Sid: par sana
Sana: chid na abhi sid ... Woh kitna intezaar kar rahe the kuch update ka... Chod kush karlenge ab hum logo ko...waise mujhe koi problem nahi hai...tujhe problem hai mr private shukla..
Sid: tu kehthi hai tho phir tikh hai..
Kya bola tune private shukla.
.waah yaar why the fuck is it turning me on...
Sid moves towards sana..
Sana: ek minute gande bacche.. me ab soch rahi hoon tujhe surprise milna chahiye ke nahi...
Sid: sana ab cheating math kar ok.. tune bolaa tiktok banane ke liye aur mene banaya...aur mere comfort zone se bahar aake post bhi kar diya..
Sana: ok bebu... Then just wait and watch.....
They went to bed tired and cuddled eachother and slept...
After couple of hours it was night time...
Sid went and bought chai for his moti and : sana utt chai peele
She got up..and drank the chai..
Sid: Shenaaz pata nahi kyu me ab bohut energetic hoon...😜
Sana: kutte chup kar..
Sid: jaa ab mujhe mera surprise abhi chahiye...waise he kya...
Sana: tikhe hai waise energy tho mujhe me bhi bohut..
Surprise ye hai ki .. me tujhe apni bohut sexy dresses dikhaongi aur tune usse rate karna hai .. woh jo winner banega ...usse tujhe utaar ne ka mauka milega...oooooooo screaming 😂😂😂😂😂
Siddharth: waah awesome jaa ohir jaldi...
Sana get up and changes and comes back in a super sexy  dress which is completely backless till her abdomen and deep neck exposing her cleavage...
Sid saw her and he was in awe
Sid: omg u look fucking sexy my love... Sana chod dusre dresses me isi se kaam chala longa ...
Sana: nahi nahi... Wait na.
Siddharth being him could not wait anymore longer and went and pulled in the bed and kissed her super tightly... He then kissed her neck and gave her love bites all iver and sana pulled his hair tightly and was moaning his name which turned him even more on!
He then remove his t-shirt and she licked his abs...
He then removed her dress and she was completely naked immediately as it was too kuch of exposure so she didn't wear Anything...
She kissed her cleavage and her birthmark area...her neck her stomach ....sana then undressed him and they both were making passionate love .... The honeymoon phase in their relationship wasn't going anywhere for sure...
He never expected her ti be so wild whole getting intimate by the way she is!
They made love for hours and ... Slept tightly in eachother arms....
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 🙏💯