-2-

???

I am nervous, which is honestly not that rare, but I'm nervous because I'm going to probably be meeting some survivors in two days. Those two days gives me enough time to gather all of the items that we promised and loaded up onto the cart. I'm gonna have to leave really early so that I can set up the desk in front of the gate and the supplies inside. Dad will be setting up the meals and hope that they will be able to relax even a little bit. After I make sure everyone knows that violence is prohibited, I will start handing out the rations and tending to the injured.

Right now, I have to not worry about that and tend to my dad. After quirks became unusable, my dad's body became weaker than before, making me the one to protect and provide for us besides cooking. It kinda makes me happy, you know? He used to be a pro hero, working hard to protect us all from danger. Now, I have the chance to repay him, despite my disability.

However, sometimes I go overboard because of my ADHD cause him to become angry with worry. My lack of sleeping and the inability to sit still for very long forces him to be a bit strict on some days.

After we eat dinner, he's gonna want me to go to bed, even though I have a lot to do if I want to set up the event before anyone arrives. But, I can manage.

-

Author

On the day of the event, they all woke up early and started their way to the place that held a lot of memories for them, both good and bad. A couple of zombies attacked, but they made it safely.

They got up relatively early, so it was a shock to see a booth already set up with the the front gate cracked open.

No one is around except for two other small groups that made it before them. One of them looks like a ticking time bomb and the other seems to have an injured.

Aizawa told everyone to not get too close and to sit by the wall. They obey, although Katsuki starts walking around nearby out of paranoia and boredom while the others chat among themselves.

It only took an hour or so until someone emerges and stands on the table. When Katsuki caught sight of him, he froze.

Standing there, is Izuku Midorya, dressed in a white t-shirt and red flannel. Cargo shorts and his red shoes.

The left sleeve of the flannel is tied into a knot.

"ALRIGHT!" Izuku starts, not recognizing the familiar group, even though they have to him. His mind is currently going a million miles a minute. "MY DAD IS CURRENTLY MANNING THE FOOD AND RATIONS ON THE SECOND FLOOR. MEDICAL CARE IS LED BY ME. GOT IT?! BEDDING IS IN THE THIRD FLOOR FOR SLEEPING FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO THREAT!" He waves his finger in a gathering motion, turning around and points to the opening.

Katsuki is in tears. His body is refusing to move as he falls to his knees. His group comes over to him in tears as well, but they are more focused on encouragement towards Katsuki instead of fussing over him themselves, especially when they notice that he is clutching his locket from outside his shirt.

He couldn't move. He didn't know what to do. Izuku is already busy taking care of that injured. Wait, who is his dad? Is it All Might? Should he wait until he is free? He's so desperate to hug, to hold, to...

Suddenly, there is a large crash that seemed to be coming from the second floor. Them being heroes in training before the plague, they all forget for a moment what they were doing and all run to figure out the disturbance.

As it turned out, All Might is indeed there, sitting on a chair in his debuff form and a soup ladle in his hand. A large pot is laying sideways on the floor with a smell that makes their stomach grumble. The angry man from before is standing in front of it, shaking.

"Look what you've done, young man..." All Might scolds, gesturing to the emptied pot. "Now, you must apologize to everyone who hasn't gotten any yet. Because I'm sure that they were all looking forward to it!" He finishes, standing up with a cane and moving to pick up the pot, only to be grabbed by his t-shirt.

"Now look here old man, I was once a very well known and beloved pro hero before this shit show started, and I clocked in more hours than anyone in my agency! I deserved that second serving that you kept denying me!" The man screams. Everyone around them is startled, they don't know what to do to help. However, before anything could escalate, Izuku pushes past them and, in a fit of adrenaline, manages to get All Might away from the man and the aggressor on the floor.

"What did I say about this being a safe space?" The boy growls. Making everyone stiffen, including the man. "Everyone needs to have a bowl before you can get seconds. As a former hero, you should know this. I'm very disappointed in what the pro hero in front of me has become. Get out. You can come back when you learned your lesson." Izuku points to the door. His voice told him that he isn't one to mess with when angry.

The man got up and stomps away. Izuku's eyes followed him, but all thought and anger left him when he saw a specific group of people in his peripheral vision.

"K-Kacchan?"

Sorry, I'm not good with paying attention. Please be patient with me. Also, if there are things that I need to improve on, let me know. I like criticism.

~Ice.