Years With You

Zendaya 4 years old, Y/N 4 months old

Y/N and Zendaya parents have been close since they were in middle school, so they wanted their kids to be close with each other. Zendaya first met Y/N when Y/N parents decided to throw a little get together, so everyone close to them can meet their youngest daughter. However Zendaya did not want to go and was upset the whole ride to the house.

"Mom do I have to go I don't want to". Daya said pouting in the backseat with her arm crossed. Her mom sighed applying some make-up while her dad drives. "Yes Zendaya. Your gonna have fun." Her mom says finishing  putting on her lipstick. "Z how come you don't want to go, your normally so happy to go over the Y/L/N(your last name) house". Her dad ask looking at her through rear view mirror. Daya just shrugged her shoulders. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she's best friends with Y/S/N(your sister name). She just didn't want to see Y/N, she heard all the things Y/N brothers and sister say about her. How she cries if someone is to close to her, if someone she doesn't like hold her, if you somehow breath wrong around her, even if sit her done wrong. You will have to pick her up and sit her down the way she wants to be sat down. Zendaya of course didn't believe Y/S/N because she's very dramatic, but when her oldest brother confirmed it she knew it had to be true. So she was just nervous that Y/N wasn't going to like her and she wouldn't be invited over because of that.

They arrived at the house 15mins later it look a min to get Zendaya out of the car though, causing her mother to be a tad bit aggressive. They all walked up to the door and knocked waiting for someone to answer. Y/n dad answered and greeted them, then telling Zendaya where the rest of the kids are and she ran off. She entered the room and saw KeKe, Normani, China, Bella, and Y/S/N. KeKe noticed her first and ran to her and gave her a hug.

Normani: well look who's late

Y/S/N: late for what nothings happening

Normani: I know I just always wanted to say it

KeKe: I missed you so much Daya

China: wow what about the rest of us

KeKe: China I see you everyday

Out the group Keke(6) is the oldest, then Normani(4), Zendaya(4), Bella(3), China(3 1/2), then Y/S/N(3 1/2). They all met each other when someone was bullying Bella on the playground at their school and been best friends since.

Bella: Y/S/N when are we gonna see your baby sister I wanna get a chance to hold her

Y/S/N: my mom said when all the adults get to see her

Zendaya: wait we're gonna hold her 

KeKe: yeah her mom said we all get to hold her, I can't wait she looks so cute

China: How was it like of you to hold her Y/S/N

Y/S/N it was kinda bad, she kept crying and crying, she wouldn't stop until my mom took her back. My mom said it was the way I was holding her but I just think she don't like me

Normani: she's your sister I'm sure when she grows up she's gonna wanna be like you

Zendaya: I hope not your annoying

Y/S/N: haha your so funny, not

They all laughed and talked about other things until  Y/S/N walked in with Y/N. Zendaya kept looking at Y/N and saw that she had a pink headband that matches her pink dress and white shoes. She also noticed that your eyes were open but was ready to go to sleep.

Y/M/N: she's a bit cranky but who wants to hold her

KeKe: can I hold her first

Y/M/N : of course honey 

KeKe held Y/N the exact way Y/M/N told her to, but ended up crying and the same with China and Bella. With Normani Y/N mean mugged her first then started crying and while crying hit her in the face. Which Y/M/N called a love tap. It was Zendaya turn and as much as she didn't want to go after Normani got hit but she wasn't gonna chicken out. She held Y/N in her arms and prepared her self for the scream and tears, but instead heard cute little baby sounds the snores.

Y/M/N: well look at that she must really like you Zendaya She only goes to sleep if her dad holds her

Normani: this ain't fair that girl just hit me

Bella: you never know she might like you just in a mean way

China: how does that make sense but don't

KeKe: maybe Bella is just really smart

Y/S/N: stop it your gonna make me laugh

Zendaya wasn't to paying attention to anything they we're saying, she was only paying attention to Y/N and her tempo of breathing and how her nose would sometimes twitch. Y/N mom took her away so she can go sleep in peace. Before she was out Zendaya arms, Zendaya swore that she would always to be there for her.       

👑I not that happy with this but there will be more parts to come idk when so don't ask me plz😂. Stay safe stay inside and wash yall hands.......you little nasty😂👑