regrets(devin x rian)

Ok thank you to Storm_Alien for requesting this so enjoy.

Rian pov
Why.Why did I do all this its point less. I hurt people I could've hurt my pack,and the one I love the most...........devin.then all of a sudden I heard a noise behind me coming from a bush."h.hello? I said with a little fear of who it could be"No need to be scared rian its just me,devin."devin said "o.oh hey devin.W.wait WERE YOU SPYING ON ME?!?!"Rian said in worry.devin laughed"no no I wasnt I was actually trying to find you and I heard you talking to yourself and start crying."devin then hugged me"please dont cry. I know it wasnt you wanting to do all those awful things "I then just started crying into his chest."Thank you devin.....i.i.i love y.you"I said then drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Devin pov:
"Thank you devin.....i.i.i love y.you"ritchie said I then blushed.Then I heard soft snoring I looked down to see ritchie had fallen asleep in my arms."I love you too my little alpha."I said then picked him up and brought him back to his house I then was about to get up but felt a hand grab my wrist."D.dont go s.stay with me"he said i then blushed then just smiled and got into bed with him and snuggled with him until I fell asleep.

Ok I hope you enjoyed that sorry if it was short it is like 11:44 right now so I'm really tired.anywsy hope you enjoyed thhis and thank you again to Storm_Alien for this request

Bye
Stay anonymous and stay safe