Leo x Lucas x David

hey guys i just wanna say I have never written a trio relationship before so if this sucks Im sorry I tried ,and also I wanna thank KayBeeStories for this request and also sorry I havent posted for like idk a week I have been busy. So enjoy. Also it takes place before the finale.

One day david,Leo and lucas were all on a walk around the city.They stopped on the roof of a house,lucas was on the edge .Then all of a sudden a zombie comes out of no where and  it surprises lucas so bad it makes him fall of the roof but luckily it was a small fall only like 7 feet.He still got hurt though.

David killed the zombie,and Leo was helping lucas get up."Oh my god lucas are you ok" Leo said worriedly"I.im fine Leo dont worry"Lucas tried to stand but he almost toppled over ,but Leo and David were holding his arms around their necks. They took him back to their base and put lucas in his bed and took care of him till he fell asleep while he was sleeping he said "I love you david and leo." David and Leo both blushed at that and soon just smiled and kissed his cheeks and got into his bed and fell asleep.

Ok i hope you guys and gals loved that sorry if that was short and sorry if I havent posted in awhile I have been busy and I didnt have any data so sorry about that and thank you again to KayBeeStories for this lovely and wonderful suggestion also thank you for over 1k read I really am so happy that people actually like my stories even if they are garbage. But hope you enjoyed and
Anonymous out