•7•

"IF YOU DON'T HURRY YOUR FLAT ASS OVER HERE SHIN YUNA I SWEAR!" Lia screamed, earning glares from the other customers in the café. Yeji bowed slightly to them before turning around to Lia, who was still screaming at Yuna.

"Babe, calm down. She's always late." Yeji said. Lia sighed and hung up, throwing her phone down on the seat next to her.

"I'll go order while we wait." Lia slid out of her space and walked up to the counter. Yeji looked around for Yuna, who was still running late. Suddenly, the café door swung open. In walked Yuna, panting heavily, her hair and clothes a mess.

"Am I late?" Yuna managed to say, walking over to their table.

"No. You're EXTREMELY late." Lia replied as she came back with 3 drinks.

"I'm sorry ok? It's not my fault that kid didn't want to get off the bus and the bus driver kicked all the passengers out." Yuna replied, stumbling into her chair.

"Anyways. You guys know why I gathered us here?" Lia asked the girls.

"Because you love us?" Yeji said.

"Because you're lonely and you have no one else to hang out with?" Yuna said, earning a smack on her arm.

"No! Have you guys completely forgotten about Chaeryeong again?"

"Um...maybe-" Lia hit Yuna again.

"OW! You can't hit your children! This is child abuse."

"Yuna, I wouldn't want you to be my child even if I was held at gunpoint." Lia spat back. Yeji 'ooo'ed softly.

"Back to Chaeryeong! I have a plan." Lia announced. Yeji and Yuna immediately focused on the older girl.

"So. Here's what we're gonna do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOW THE HELL-" Chaeryeong yelled as she threw her controller onto the couch beside her. She was at home, playing Mario Kart with her older sister, Chaeyeon, who would always win.

"46 times in a row!" Chaeyeon exclaimed, doing a little victory dance while Chaeryeong sulked.

"Before, you couldn't even finish Mario Raceway! How do you go from race quitting on the easiest course to not even falling off the racetrack once in Rainbow Road!" Chaeryeong rambled as Chaeyeon continued celebrating.

"This is what happens when you date a game addict." Chaeyeon replied with a foolish grin. Chaeryeong rolled her eyes in response.

"Don't worry lil sis. You'll find a girl soon." Chaeyeon patted her younger sister's back.

"I'm not gay for the last time!"

"Sure Jan." Chaeyeon giggled. Her phone rang and she picked it up, running up to her room. Chaeryeong turned off the games console, knowing her sister won't be back for a while. Suddenly, she heard glass shatter in the kitchen.

"The fuck?" She grabbed a broom from a storage closet and walked slowly to the kitchen, the broom handle held tightly in her hand. Her heart beating rapidly, she exhaled shakily and opened the kitchen door, swinging the broom around. She heard high-pitched yelps and screams but continued to swing the object around.

"Ok ok, stop!" That voice sounds really familiar. Chaeryeong dropped the broom and looked in front of her. On the tile floor lay 3 bodies wearing black masks, black hoodies, black jeans and black shoes, groaning and rolling around in the floor like fish.

Chaeryeong sighed and pulled off the intruders' masks.

"What- why are you guys here? How did you even get in?" She threw the masks down. As she had speculated, it was her 3 dumbass friends, Lia, Yeji and Yuna.

"We wanted to surprise you but Yuna over here just had to fuck it up and drop a glass cup." Lia said, glaring at the youngest girl.

"It's not my fault! If Yeji wasn't running around excitedly this would have never happened!" Yuna glared at Yeji.

"It's not my fault! If Lia hadn't flirted with me, this would've never happened."

"Oh, so you're going to blame me now, huh?" Lia asked her girlfriend. Chaeryeong watched her friends argue and groaned, hitting them with the broom again.

"I can't stand y'all sometimes. What do you guys want to surprise me with?"

"Well. We were going to bake cookies for you until Yuna messed up." Yuna was about to respond but Lia stopped her before she could stay anything and continued.

"Then, we would've set up a mini party in the backyard and get Chaeyeon to bring you down so we could show you." Chaeryeong's heart warmed and she pulled up her friends before wrapping her arms around them. They all hugged back.

"Awww, you guys! We can do that now if you want to." Chaeryeong said, smiling brightly.

"So, you forgive us?" Yeji asked with hopeful eyes. She nodded and the 3 girls in black cheered.

"Time to set up the bouncy castle!" Yuna yelled happily before rushing outdoors. The older girls chuckled.

"Wait, you still haven't told me how you guys got in." Chaeryeong stared curiously at the couple.

"Oh yeah. Chaeyeon let us in before you guys stared playing Mario Kart." Yeji replied.

"So she was part of it all along?!" Yejisu nodded.

"Yup. Can't believe you didn't notice." Chaeryeong turned around to see Chaeyeon leading on the living room door.

"They were so damn loud. Not sure how you didn't hear them."

"So, shall we start the party?"