Ch 10 Silent Hours

Shuichi's POV

We watched a friendship that me and Kaede we're so happy about. I'm so glad that junior is doing great, but I'm worried about zap kamden and Ayame said kaede. Don't worry there fine and plus zap and Ayame don't have the reason to kill or the will power but kamden yeah let's hope one of them is with him so his anger doesn't get the best of him I replied. But junior finally made true friends that wouldn't betray him said kaede. Or that the killing game and the slut convenience him to be more open ssid kokichi. Kokichi said kaede. Kokichi gets grabs by the head and we trun to see a pissed nakayo. You calling my inocent girl a slut said nakayo. Yeah don't belive there out side there true side will come out said kokichi. Kokichi stop it before I cast my sleep spell on you said yumeno. Kokichi the Boi he is ignores his wife.
(Yes I'm a omeno fans so fk off.)
Just like your daughter nice and inocent in appearance and out side but the true hidden side is she's a slut hore waiting to find the right man to fuck said kokichi. Hey can I hurt this man said nakayo. 4 out of the 12 adult students said no. They nakayo throws kokichi to the wall and walks away.

But then another body discovery happened Ayaka Togo the Ultimate Boss dead. Oh my god crusified said angie. Then everyone gathered evidence again. I hope it isn't yuki or rika said kaede. Yeah junior will be heart broken i said. Yeah he is starting to not be a degenerat male said tenko. So is rika right said keebo. Yeah rika is good said raymoma. Guys it can't be him when the anouncment happened yuki and rika was there so there inocent said kaito. Yeah that's true said shuichi. So we watched as the trial went on but as it played we can say that junior sadie and rika were the most affected by the killer.

Please tell me if I'm wrong but the murderer was you making *starts to tear up* Yuki Harashi the Ultimate DragRacer shouted junior as we were hit with a wave of Dispare. No he can't be he is junior first guy friend said kaede as she tears up to see junior holding tears but is barely holding it. K-kaede I'm sorry but he is right I said and I wrap my arms around her waist as we huged while watching and trying to calm her down. No no no nnnnoooo no the nondegenerate said tenko. I was hoping he would survive said nakayo. He killed for a true manly reason said kaito. What would that be said maki. Then we heard yuki said I did it because he killed my entire family even my precious little sister she was 4 for God's sake shouted yuki. Oh oh damn said nakayo. I would have done the same thing said rantaro. Then kaede buryed her head into my chest as junior was crying for yuki all of us were at that point but not kokichi. And then we watched as yuki was turned in to milk. How dose that even work shouted kaito. That straight up canalbolisum said kibo. Gonta isn't liking this anymore Gonta hopes junior will live said Gonta. Us to Gonta I replied as I'm hugging her for dear life as she is waching sadie rika and mostly junior as he sees his first friend being executed. I just hope Junior doesn't lose it and murderers.

Junior'sPOV

As I see sadie drenched me with her tears and I couldn't take any more of her crying. As I see rika his screams of agony and sorrow over our friend took a heavy blow to his heart. I know what that feeling is,I lived it my intire life scence I was 6 it was the feeling of Dispare. YYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKIIIIIIIII screamed rika as he was on the verge of insanity. Don't cry over yuki Kimamaru, Harashi 's spirit is in a spoiled place said monokuma. And the milk is sour just like him *throws bowl of creal to the ground* and his mouth right big bro said monojack.

So I went over to rika with sadie.
R-rika come over hear you white haired basterd I said as I formed a crying huddle with me rika and sadie. Listen guys I know we lost our best friend b-but we have to make it up to yuki and his promise. WHAT PROMISE DO WE HAVE LEFT JUNIOR TELL ME J-JUST TTTTEEEELLLL MMMEE SHOUTED RIKA as he's filling with Dispare. The promise of getting out of here alive I said. Rika just stood there until his knees gave up and hit the floor. Oink oink for a dead person you guys cry alot worse than a Bratt asking for a toy that there parents won't give you said porks. I just blacked out and was in my mind. Don't worry about him I'll do the same thing like I did to Eruko ok said ???.