Ch4: A trail of Dispare

Truth bullets Found

1.Monokuma File
2.Damaged Room
3.Kacey's Right hand
4. Glassy mess
5. Name plates
6. Broken dorknob
7.Lose screws
8.Porks Testimony
9.Missing glass cup
10. Kitchen knife set
11. Kitchen knife
12. Bloody message
13. Room keys

We all met up by the door. Every one gave me a slicing death glare as me and Sadie approached. Ready to say goodbye to your boyfriend sadie said irumi. Yeah bye junior said mace. Tom waved at me while fake humping behind sadie. THIS FUCK HEAD WHEN I'M DONE HE'S DEAD I thought to my self. Guys on second thought maybe he isn't the killer said yuki. Yeah we looked though the scene and I'm think how Kacey died it's not his way of killing said rika. Yeah like with his cools powers said yuki. I prefer them as abilities or enhancements i
said as yuki and rika head locked me for a bro hug. Hey come on you two I said as I easily pushed past them. Oh come on he could have used his power to kill her then used stuff said porks. Yeah killer said suki. You got jealous or mad and killed her off like nothing said irumi. I laugh creepy and said trust me if I wanted to do that.......

Then the lights cut off then back on....

I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL WAY BEFORE WE GOT HERE !!!!!!!

Then suddenly the door oppened.  Then we all walked put to see a huge court yard with trees and everything but we also heard an alarming sound. We turn to see monojack on a train. ALL ABORD OF THE DISPARE EXPRESS WERE 1 WILL DIE OR ALL WILL shouted monojack. Yeah thanks for making this harder for us mentaly I thought as we got on. Any ways buckle up because it's going to get bumpy as the train started and we asend off the ground.  While above the school on the track I felt I grip on my arm but the grip was a grip of fear. Junior someone said as I turn my head to see Sadie form what I can tell was nervous. I'm scared she whispered  as I hold her hand and whispered back "me too sadie......me..too".

Then we're entered a room were it was nice and had podeums of 13 but what shocked us is that here was a picture of kacey with a bloddy x across it. Sadie flinched as she saw this and hold my hand tighter. Calm down sadie just calm down we will get this over with ok i whispered to sadie. Thank you junior i will saide whispered back. Now then...guess you weren't expecting to be this nice said monokuma. Oh screw you  I said. Yeah this is to fucked up for someones last living moments said yuki. I kina have to agree with you  yuki said rika. Yeah.....let's just get this over with and quickly  said ayaka. Now then let's get to position and start the trial said monojack. So we got to position.

Now before we start this trial let me explain a few details said monokuma. First of all you see how you all are positioned.....well that's because we want everyone to see each other said monojack. But most importantly to make sure no one can hide anything by lieing said monokuma. W-whats that supposed to mean said mika. Well you can see the faces of every one and if someone reacts that's going to be suspicious mika said rika. Oh....I didn't know that....said mika. Well now back to what I was saying...you will be given a unlimited about of time in this case we could even be here until you all die but I'll won't let you said monokuma. Finally remember that there is a blackened person in this very room monojack. Chose correctly and only the blackened will be punished but if you chose the wrong person.......every one except the blackened will be punished and the blackened will be free.....said monokuma. Great let's get this trail started yahooo said monojack.