the sleep over

So I fell asleep when I was trying to right the last one haha😂

****
Shuichi's POV**

So when me and kokichi arrive at kiade's house she greets us and we play uno until everyone else is here. When all of us is here it was about lunch time to we all went to a cute nice restaurant. Now kiade was being odd and I could see that it bothered kokichi so I kept with him the hole time we were at the place. And kiade saw we were holding hands and she was not happy but tried to not show it but she was not good at that. But we ignore it.well we all get there. (Bye the way they were all like all of them beat friends) we all get food and eat. We all split the payment. When we walk home since it wasn't far away from kiade's house. Kokichi asked me why kiade was staring at our hands. I simply say "she likes me but I am with you and I love you. And I kiss his forehead. He giggles and hugs me and we keep walking. We get to kiade's house and of course Miu wants to play some dirty game so we agree the is when we start to play truth or dare. Oh yeah no one knows that me and kokichi are dating we kinda kept that between us so they don't know that we live together.

Third person POV
***

"Shuichi truth or dare".. Miu asked.
"Truth I guess...."  Are you datin"g someone??" Miu says as she moved to laying down. "Yeah" He says. And that is when Miu yelled "WHATTTTT" He chuckled a bit and then he asked kokichi "hey kokichi truth or dare" He says still chuckleing a bit. Leaveing Miu stund. "Ooo giving me a dare" He says with a smrk.  "Ok come over here and sit with me" He said kokichi got up and at down in shuichi's lap smileing. Everyone lookigh at them like. Miu squelled!!!! "EEKKKK!!  OMG I knew kokichi and shuichi were gayyyyy.. "Miu yelled " Gonta shipped the them to" Gonta said.

𝙔𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨