sleeping

🅂🄼🅄🅃-🄸🅂

Third person POV

Kokichi and shuichi woke up and kokichi felt uncomfortable so without telling anyone they left. "Sorry for waking you up baby" Kokichi says as he got in the car. "It's fine if you feel uncomfortable then feel free to tell me any time hunny" Shuichi kisses kokichi's forehead. Shuichi gets in the car and drives them to Tim Hortons to get hot coco and coffee. "Thank you" He gave kokichi his coco. "No prob"

(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐜 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲)

Shuichi's POV

We got home and sat on the couch and watched some cartoons because it's kokichi. After a while kokichi says "I'm hungry"" Ok I'll make food".so I get up and make a frozen pizza because kokichi loves those. When it is done I come and give him some pizza. We finish the food we sit on the couch.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

They sit on the couch. But after a few minutes later shuichi kisses kokichi's neck. "Oh that how we want to play it uh? " Kokichi says as he sits on his lap. Shuichi kisses kokichi's neck again but then he starts to form hikys... "Yes it is" Shuichi says in to his nack. Then kokichi had a neck full of hikys wen.... They here a nock on the door so kokichi gets off of shuichi and shuichi go see to see who it is. And it is..... Miu Irma.. "Oh hi miu" Shuichi then tell her to come inside. And she immediately spots kokichi's neck full of hikys. "Oh was I in the middle of something? "" Oh no Miu we were not doing anything "" Ok then why is kokichi's neck full of hikys ? " "Ok well me and kokichi are kinda dating and well yeah. "" Oh my auta EEKKKK I SHIPPED YOU TWO UGH sorry I got happy well I support you two. Miu smiled. "Thanks" Kokichi sat back on shuichi. "Well why are you here? "" Ohh well kiade got mad when shuichi left so we took a vote to see who will come see why u left I lost. "" Oh wowww so no one cares about me then? "" Babe I care about you""awe you do? Hehehe""ok well that all.. What do I tell them? "" Umm tell rantaro keebo kirumi umm and kito tell them not to tell anyone tho thank you but tell everyone that I felt sick? "
"Ok bye"

𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 4:09 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 419.