She doesn't remember?

"RYAN SHOOT THEM!" Lapis screamed.

I was running for my dear life and then...
BOOM!
I got a bullet in my leg. I wanted to scream so bad, but nothing came out.
I somehow magicly escaped from the building and I broke into a random car. As I was turning it on, the bullets have already started breaking trough the back of the windshield.
I started driving with full speed but police cars were already following me.
I parked the car near some abandoned storage and hid inside it.

"You can't hide forever!
Give up...you can't escape now..."

I heard someone shouting in the distance while I was looking for an exit.
Finnaly! I've found it.
I broke trough the door and found myself on a street that I know pretty well.
Suddenly a car passed by and inside it there was...
"Lapis? SHIT!"
I had no-where to hide and she can easily see me with those flashing lights. She looked me in the eyes trough her glass but...no reaction?
I was only 2 minutes away from my home but something stopped me.

I followed her car and I was lucky that she lived near because my legs were KILLING ME!
Besides, I still had a bullet in my leg so that was nice I guess.
"Damn her house is fancy..."
I broke into her garage and hid the gun in one of her drawers.
"She must have some kind of bandages at home"
I tip toed to her upstairs bedroom to find some kind of medicine and bandages. But there was absolutely nothing.

"DAMN IT! WHERE IS SHE KEEPING THINGS?!" I whisper yelled

I went downstairs just to see her sleeping.
"She's really cute though..."
The blood was now dripping on her carpet and I still couldn't find anything useful.
I was searching in the drawers for it and then-

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?
TURN AROUND" she yelled.

I squiked and slowly turned around.

"ummm hehe hi..?"

"What the fuck are you doing in my house -" she asked but I interrupted her with a fell on the floor.
"Oh...Shit...you're injured."
I was about to faint from pain and stress but then, she came over and picked me up and carried me to the couch.

"Take your pants off"

"WUT WOT WHAT" I shoot my red blushy head up

"Not like that pervert! Ughhhh!
Listen...you want my help or not?"
I noded and took them off.

She did everything. Took the bullet out, made some stitches and gave me some spare clothes. That's really nice of her...

"By the way. who are you anyway?"

She doesn't recognize me...?

--------------------------------
Heyo! Was the chapter too short? Let me know if I should write longer chapters.
Anyways have a nice rest of the week guys!
Also stay at home ;3