Part Six

Part Six.

Synopsis: Claptrap knows this relationship is worth it. Now he's just gotta convince her of that.

They had some really good sex after that.

He wasn't sure what had changed, exactly, but if someone had made him guess he would've said she had actually started getting into it. She kinda hadn't, before, as though it was some sort of thing she needed to do but didn't really like doing. She seemed cool with it now, though. It was so good, in fact, that the last time he'd actually had to stop her because he'd thought he was gonna pass out. Both of those things were kinda embarrassing, but he'd had to make a snap decision there and he had really not wanted to crash in front of his girlfriend for a reason like that.

He'd expected her to get mad about it, or annoyed at least, but she was neither! She just asked what was going on, and when he told her she laughed for about three straight minutes.

"You're uh... taking this surprisingly well," said Claptrap, and she tilted her core in a really adorable way and said,

"Aw. Was I too much for you?"

in such a way that it instantly became the sexiest thing he had ever heard. He didn't even realise he'd zoned out there until she said his name a little louder than she usually talked.

"Huh?" he asked, unable to remember what he'd been doing.

"You stopped responding for a minute."

"Oh," he answered. "Yeah, I uh... gotta admit, you've gotten pretty intense."

"Have I?" she asked, sounding amused.

"Ohhh have you ever," said Claptrap. "You went from the bare minimum to the whole nine yards. I'm not complainin', but you are a lot... um... more than me."

"I thought that was part of why you liked me so much."

"It is!" he said insistently, even though she didn't sound bothered in the slightest. "C'mon, babe, we're comparing a windmill to a nuclear power plant here."

"Your power isn't generated by a windmill," she said, laughing.

"And yours isn't generated by a nuclear power plant! It was an – "

"Actually, it is," interrupted GLaDOS. "It is generated by a nuclear power plant."

He stared up at her, dumbfounded. "... well this place has got just about everything, hasn't it."

"Just about," said GLaDOS, as though she'd taken the question very seriously.

"But no mirrors," Claptrap said. "I have not seen myself in weeks."

"Why would you want to?" GLaDOS asked. "You look the same as you did when you first came here."

He shrugged. "'cause I like looking at myself? Don't you?"

"The thought has never crossed my mind."

"To... to look at yourself?"

"Yes," said GLaDOS, nodding. "I have no idea what I look like."

Claptrap wasn't even sure how to process this news. How did someone live their whole life without knowing that? "Really?"

She shook her core. "There isn't really a means for me to do so. I also have no idea where my blueprints are."

"Well... if you want, we could... I could show you. I've got uh... pictures." She probably already knew about that, but he'd heard stories about guys who did that kinda thing without their girl's permission, so he hadn't exactly been motivated to just bring it up. She considered him for a long moment, then shook her head again.