A sticky begining

Tord sat in one of his main labs with Thomas, his assistant, next to him. Thomas's mind was blank, not nothing to listen to what Tord said as he worked. Tord had never been one to do much of anything silently, so after being around the army leader for so long he had become used to the constant noise. He was supposed to be helping Red, but because of how his mind worked now it would pick up orders out of Tord's random speech. Tom didn't really care to be here working on a device he didn't even know the purpose of, however most of his life was working on things he didn't understand and wasn't allowed to ask about.

Tord didn't care if Tom knew what it was for, if him knowing became a problem he could quickly change that. The issue was that Tord hated questions. He felt like since he was in such a position of power he shouldn't have to answer to anyone below him. He thought that everyone should accept his word as though it came from the gods above. He was currently attaching one of the last few outside panels. The device was large and silver. The metal had a dull shine to it, not something Tord had done on purpose, but he did like the effect it had.

The machine was probably eight feet tall, and shaped much like a photo booth. The purpose of this machine was to fuse things. Tord's sadistic mind had thought of all kinds of ideas for such a device. One being that he could combine weapons to create something of a super weapon. He could also fuse his monsters, his soldiers with monsters, and captives with monsters so that they would work for him. He also had plans of fusing captives with sharp objects to hurt them. His mind was full of endless sadistic ideas.

 "Thomas get into the machine"

Tord knew not of words such as 'please,' he felt like those were words for people who were less than him. He should be able to give orders to anyone he pleased, and have them do exactly as he asked instantly. Thomas got into the machine, and sat on what Tord had built in as a bench shelf thing for whatever he put in there. Tom was nervous about being put into such a strange device. He was only made to be confused when Tord got into it with him, shutting the door. What Tord probably should have thought of was to put a light into the cavity of the device. However that could be fixed later.

Tord used his foot to push the button on the floor. The device made a small humming noise as it turned on. Then it started to vibrate slightly. The british man felt dizzy, and felt like he was having some sort of out of body experience. He felt what he assumed to be Tord's hand grab his own. It didn't feel like it was out of affection or fear, it felt like their hands were connected by elementary school glue. He tried to pull away, but that hurt too much so instead he froze in his place. He felt himself slowly being drawn closer and closer to the norwegian. His ears were ringing as he felt like he was hearing everything twice. His thoughts were now a mess with thoughts that he felt weren't even his.

'it's working, it's working'

Ran through his mind as he sat there. He didn't know where these thoughts were coming from, but no matter what he couldn't push them away. He felt Tord's leg against his, despite them both wearing pants he felt flesh against flesh. He couldn't look down to understand what was happening. Part of him felt like this was for the best, for whatever was happening had to be a horrid sight to see. He felt like he no longer had control of his arm that seemed glued to Tord.