copyright

|

|

COPYRIGHT/DISCLAIMER

Text Copyright El

(kazohm)™ 2020

All rights reserved. No part of this publication that contains original ideas from the author (me) including characters, events, plot, races, or even planets may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including: photocopying, recording, or other electronical or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Exception is in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain noncommercial uses permitted by the copyright law.

The characters from Haikyuu! belong to Haruichi Furudate and this story is merely inspired by the manga/anime and is a fanfiction. 

. . .

IMPORTANT

↳ timeline: starts in the middle of the school year, right after the interhigh preliminaries  

↳ contains swearing, mild depictions of violence/injuries, and mentions of mature themes (ex. sex)

↳ mild au since some events may have been changed to fit the plot better

. . .

EXTENDED SUMMARY

There seemed to be a general consensus in Class 2-5 that resident skateboarder Inoue Auska was intimidating. From her piercing eyes to the multitude of bandaids littering her arms to the way she stalked through the halls, everything about her screamed don't get in my way! But, despite her rough exterior and the perpetually annoyed look on her face, Asuka was rather nice. She didn't fault people for not being able to look past the surface though, nor did she care enough to correct them for Asuka adored her handful of friends and that was enough for her. 

After a surprising encounter with resident video gamer Kozume Kenma, Asuka finds herself in his debt. Despite his quiet assurances that it wasn't a big deal, she convinces him to take her number just incase he thinks of anyway she can repay him for his act of kindness, though she doubts anything will come out of it with the way he shys away from her. 

Four months later, Kenma comes to collect with an oddly specific request for her to analyze the games they lost in a recent tournament, just as she does for her older brother. Despite her lack of experience in volleyball, Asuka does as he asks and within a week the boy has a stack of papers in his arms, filled with strategies and training regimes to help Nekoma get stronger. While on good terms with the Kenma, Asuka assumes that's the last she'll hear from him and they'll go back to their usual non-verbal greetings when they pass each other in the hall. 

(But it turns out, resident antagonizer Kuroo Tetsurou has a different plan.)

. . .

(—dedications;

iiBELLONAii BalladPhoenix parhkers

shyisacherrypie   shyisacherrypie TRENDYKIDS 

TDOROKI kugoui )

hey hey, it's ya girl El (aka Nashoba) and welcome to BORROWED PASSION, my first fic on this revamped account! I have been brainstorming this fic for quite some time and I'm really excited to share it with you all, especially because I fell so quickly back in love with haikyuu. I adore my nekoma bois and wanted to shine some love on kuroo (and also kenma, ngl he deserves some solid ass friends).

this is set in the same universe as my upcoming iwazumi fic, ASCENT, but they're only loosely related so you don't have to read on to understand the other :)

|