Red Stilettos

Altocalciphilia: sexually turned on by high heels. Usually worn by women but sometimes not.

My girl called me that morning, saying she had a little surprise for me this evening.

I strained all day at the mere thought of her. What she may do tonight.

Time passed agonizingly slow but soon enough it was time for her to come over.

I gripped the side of my armchair in anticipation as I watched the door, waiting for my girl.

The door opened and she walked in.

"Fuck, baby."

My jaw dropped at the mere sight of her. She was wearing a tight black dress, exposing her hot figure and on her feet were a pair of striking red stilettos.

She smirked as she stood there watching me get turned on by the mere sight of her long legs that seemed even longer thanks to those damn heels.

I flushed, my hand going to my crotch to hide my growing erection.

She giggled, coming close and straddling me. "You like?"

I let out a strangled sound. "I love."

With that, I grabbed her gorgeous face and pulled her into a long steamy kiss, enjoying every sound she made.

I pulled back, gazing up at my girl. She was flustered, her gaze fixed elsewhere, attempting to hide her arousal.

I chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to her throat. "All for me, doll?"

She let out a sound between a whimper and a moan. "Fuck yes."

I smirked before kissing at her neck, leaving marks that I knew she'd scold me for later but would enjoy in the meantime.

Her hands went to my hair, pressing my head against her body as I continued to trail open mouthed kisses down her throat towards her chest, exposed by her dress.

I kissed as low as I could before looking up, enjoying the aroused look on my girl's face.

"You look so pretty on my lap, wanting to get fucked."

She let out a small whimper and started to grind on me.

"Baby girl, patience."

I tried to still her hips. My favorite part of this was to tease my little seductress, but if she kept this up I would lose my composure.

However, she wouldn't stop and I began to grow even harder beneath her.

I attempted to distract my growing urge to just pick her up and pound her into the mattress, nipping at her neck.

She sped up, somehow, causing me to hiss.

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "You really want me to fuck you don't you, doll?"

She whined softly. "Stop being a tease and fuck me like I know you've wanted to all day."

I let out a growl, picking her up. She wrapped herself around me, giggling.

"I love how weak you are when it comes to me."

I carried her to the bedroom, tossing her onto my bed, before looming over her, and pinning her to the bed.

"You're so right, baby. I'm so weak for you but just admit that you're weak for me too. Or else you wouldn't be here on my bed, practically begging me with those pretty eyes of yours to pound into you."

She flushed. "Shut up."

I chuckled and kissed her deeply, pinning her to the bed.

She gripped onto me, tightly, as if she wanted me closer and closer.