Bound

Bondage: sexual practice that involves the tying up or restraining of one partner.

It had been a long day.

Complications with clients had caused my stress levels to exceed my own personal limit by the time I was to leave.

I texted my girl, warning her that I had had bad day and may not be in a great mood.

When I got home, I noticed a small note on the dining room table.

'I got this as a surprise a while ago, but was waiting for the right time. I saw you had a stressful day and figured this may be a good way for you to get some of it out'

I read the note. Once. Twice. Three times.

What had she done?

I walked towards our bedroom, noticing the door was only open a crack.

I slowly pushed the door open and I saw my girl sat on the bed, wearing nothing to hide her beautiful figure, a pair of handcuffs dangling from her hand.

I had never thought that handcuffs would cause me to become so... aroused, but the sight of them combined with the look on my girl's face.

I was done for.

She smirked, getting up and walking seductively towards me.

When she reached me, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a lengthy kiss.

I groaned against her lips, my hands instantly going to her hips and pulling her even closer, her bare chest pushed hard against my clothed one.

She pulled back, biting her lip.

"I got your text and I had a little idea," she said, staring me down with beautiful, hungry eyes.

"Oh really?" My arms tightened. "What was your idea, doll?"

She chuckled softly, leaning up to whisper in my ear, "Since you've had such a rough day, why dont you let me use these and let me take care of you."

The thought made me shudder and I could feel her smile before nipping lightly at my ear and pulling away.

She smiled before kissing me once more and pulling me back towards the bed.

My girl hastily took off my suit, leaving me only in a pair of boxers and an unbuttoned shirt.

She ran a hand up my chest, kissing me once more before revealing the handcuffs.

I held out my hands to her, eyes never leaving her as she slowly pulled my arms behind me, restraining me.

Once she was done, I gave a slight tug and upon finding myself unable to move, I grew even harder.

My girl who was usually one to blush like crazy in these situations, staring at me bound only seemed... hungrier.

"Oh I like these." She pulled me close, kissing me hard.

I groaned, kissing her back, my arms instinctually attempting to move around her but stopped by my restraints.

She pulled back, grinning evilly as she reached into my boxers and.... oh fuck.

She wrapped her soft hands around my hard cock and stroked me slowly, teasingly, all while keeping eye contact.

I groaned softly and after a moment of her slow strokes I began to move my hips in an attempt to make her move faster.

She stopped and I growled slowly in frustration.