●The Girls' Bathroom●

"Nene."

"Yeah?"

"Tell me again why you're making me do this?" (Y/n) asked, face to face with the stall door. She turned to the taller female, who was peeking into the room from the outside hallway. "You do it, you're the one with a wish!"

"But it's scary!" She whined, her fat legs shaking in fear.

"Nene if you don't do it yourself, I'm leaving right now." (Y/n) growled, ready to walk away. 'I didn't even want to be here, I just wanted to look at the stars from my home.'

"Okay okay! Please don't leave me alone!" She pleaded, rushing into the bathroom and hugged the shorter female in fear.

"I won't, I'm sorry. I'm just irritable today." (Y/n) sighed, hugging back the female. They let go and Nene walked up to the stall. She knocked three times, her hand slightly shaky from nervousness and fear.

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?" She asked, her voice echoing in the room. Silence faded in, neither of the two moving or making a sound. Suddenly the stall opened slowly, surprising both of them.

"I'm here~" A voice responded, one familiar to the short girl. She wondered why it sounded familiar until she widened her eyes. Without realizing she started to shake, her palms starting to sweat, her breathing labored.

'I need to get out of here.' She thought, panic rising in her.

"H-hey Nene? We need to go, this was stupid." (Y/n) stuttered, gripping into the girl's shoulder. She gripped it like it was a lifeline, something to ground her to reality.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Nene asked, concerned by how her friend was acting. The shorter female was shaking violently, fear evident in her eyes. The stall door fully opened to reveal nothing was in there.

"Look see it's empty, let's go-"

"Over here." A voice whisper in their ears. (Y/n) quickly turned around to meet eyes with honey yellow eyes. She dropped to the floor in surprise, her fear rising even more. Everything around soon got out of focus, blurring from tears she didn't realize were flowing.

Nene had fallen as well, having been dragged down by the (h/c). She turned to make sure the girl was okay before the entity in front of them laughed.

'A boy?' Nene questioned in her head. But soon she was out of her thought by feeling her friend shake behind her. She turned her head to see the female

"(Y/n)-chan!"

"(N/n)-chan! I want to show you something on the roof!"

"What? There's nothing up there."

"Just come on! It's really cool!"

She remembers everything. The blood on their clothes, the pain in her stomach, the screams of her friend, and the fear in those honey yellow eyes she loved.

"(Y/n)-chan! Please speak to me!" Nene cried, even more worried at the girl's silence. Eventually the girl snapped put of it, looking to see the worried eyes of Nene, and the curious eyes of the ghost boy. She backed into the corner, shaking more as the ghost floated closer.

"What's wrong?" The boy asked, a sense of familiarity washed over him when he saw the panicking girl.

"She was having a panic attack." Nene explained. The boy opened his mouth before the girl spoke up.