01

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

Damon watched as the snow fell, he watched as she fell apart, his throat not able to release words to comfort her. He was happy he set her free, she cried in his shoulder, her tears seeming to be the only thing keeping her warm. Her voice was shaky as she coughed sobs, her hands tangled in his coat for comfort. It was the two of them, and two broken hearts and the snow continued to fall.

Elena looked up to her beloved husband. "You go to her.. I forgive you."

☹︎

Students all over the school stared at the clocks, counting down to the last second.

3...2..1   *bring bring*

The bell rang and students sprinted to their cars, and to the buses. Anna was envious of them, upset because everyday instead of running to her car she was walking towards the locker rooms for practice.

Anna and Erika walked towards their lockers, Anna was extremely displeased. "Practice this, practice that. It's all we ever fucking do, every single fucking day."

Erika nodded her head. "Life of a student athlete, we're not the best for no reason."

"We are the best.." Anna said looking over to Erika. "Aren't we?"

Erika nodded. "Yes, now lets get to practice before Coach E has our asses."

"Can't now Monty is supposed to meet me here." Anna said. "He lost his keys, he needs mine."

Erika let out a groan. "If we're late, you fucking owe me."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Yeah-"

Before she could finish she was interrupted. "No loitering!" someone yelled.

Anna turned to see Sasha, he walked towards the two girls.

Anna and Erika kindly smiled at him. "What're you doing here?" Erika asked.

"Swim practice." he responded. "Coach is really cracking down this season."

"Believe me we know. Elena has been giving us HELL LATELY." Erika said.

Beth nodded in agreement. "Literally, but she's been really ripping on you."