02

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑.

The adults began to get closer to the kids, none of them even noticed the old lady vanishing.

Sasha eyes widened. "Where the hell did she go?"

"CAR NOW!" Jeremy yelled, the kids jumped at his loud booming voice.

Anna looked at her father in confusion and frustration. "What-"

"NOW!" he yelled loudly.

Anna rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Monty and Anna waved goodbye to their friends, then they walked towards their fathers truck.

Jeremy turned to Matt and Tyler. "I'm gonna go, we'll have to talk later." he looked at the others. "Ansel too."

Anna and Monty looked at one another, Monty crossed his arms. "What'd you do?"

"Fuck off." Anna said. "I didn't do anything, he's just pissed for no reason."

Jeremy walked in front of the kids. "I'm not pissed for no reason, get in the back."

Jeremy unlocked the truck door, then Monty and Anna got into the backseat and he climbed into the drivers seat. He looked in his rear-view mirror as he watched his kids put on their seatbelts, then he began to drive.

"You two, are in a heap of trouble." Jeremy said. "You can't just leave!"

Anna rolled her eyes, and Monty nodded. "Why didn't you just call us?"

Jeremy thought about it, that didn't even cross his mind. "That's not the point Anna!"

"Sorry, I'm just not understanding the point." Anna said. "This hasn't been a problem before, sometimes I think you just like to start shit!"

"anna." Monty stated.

"NO! He just likes to piss me off, you're always yelling for no reasons!"

Jeremy rolled his eyes and the two started a screaming match, Monty shook his head as he watched Jeremy and Anna argue.

"CAN YOU TWO STOP!" Monty yelled. "At least do it when i'm not here, i'm tired of it!"

"DON'T JUST RUN OFF THEN! WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING, IT WAS DARK AND NO ONE KNEW WHERE YOU WERE."

Monty rolled his eyes. "It's nothing we haven't done before, we always-"