[Part 0] Prologue

'Thoughts'

"Spoken words"

[Skills, Great Sage, etc.]

_________________________________________
'Oh truck-kun did you really have to come today of all days?!' I think before I'm hit by anime's favorite vehicle of choice.

RECORD SCRATCH
I bet you're wondering how I actually got into this situation here, before I explain that let me introduce myself.
____________30 Minutes ago____________
My name is Mikuru Chisaki, a 29 year old IT tech turned corporate employee. I love to watch anime and read manga at the local bar/cafe. Especially with a beer in my hand and my arm around my girlfriend of two years. I met her at the cafe too, she was a neko maid who had Sharingan contact lenses.

I packed my things and begin to leave work to go to the bar. There's nothing like a nice drink after a hard day's of work. I see a guy running sparatically on the other side of the sidewalk. I wonder what's his problem? I take out my phone and call my girlfriend, while I'm walking.

"Hi honey, how was work?" Saki says

"It was pretty uneventful. Not much other than paperwork." I say stretching my neck. "Although I'm looking forward to tonight. Hehehe."

"Of course you would. Congrats you finally get to punch in your V card ticket."

"Shaddup. You'd better be ready because I'm going to unleash 2 years worth of my love on you." I say with confidence. "I suggest you take off tomorrow...on second thought take off for two days."

"What are you a offbrand protagonist?" Saki giggles.
I'm deep in my conversation when I reach the stop of the crosswalk. I see a little girl behind her mom as I notice that the mothers phone calls out of her back pocket 'Hmm. Not bad...ugh not important now.' the little girl, maybe 5 or 6 was in the process of bending to pick it up, truck-kun driving at high speeds.

"Oh shi..." i find myself thinking out loud. For some reason it feels as if time done slowed down as if i could see how truck-kun was about to hit the girl. "Honey, I love you." I say dropping my phone. I don't remember when exactly but I suddenly found myself in a dead sprint, thankful for the exercise I did for the culmination of today.

As I'm running and I take a look at truck-kun I practically push past my limits and belt out a battle cry stretching out my arm, pushing the girl out of the way...just as truck-kun smashes into me like All Might did to All for One. I manage to take a look at the guy driving truck-kun and I don't see anyone. Seriously, I'm about to die due to a runaway truck? Or did they abandon ship? I barely had anytime to brace myself after getting the girl to safety. I'm pretty sure I flew a full foot or two before hitting the ground. I don't know where I heard it from it I definitely heard WELCOME TO ISEKAI MOTHERFLUFFER!

TWACK! I feel the back of my head crack against the pavement. Oh crap...imma die. I take one of my hands and place it behind my head and I feel a cold liquid. Blood. Ugh, this sucks. I look up into the clouds realizing I'm having a hard time looking at the people around me. Beautiful blue sky with few clouds peeking out.
[Granting EX Skill: Blood Nullification, Laceration/Slashing Nullification, Pain Nullification]
What in the world? I breathe in which hurts like hell, I'm pretty sure i I broke several of my ribs. I scream in agony writhing in pain. I make sure I stop breathing in order to conserve what little air I had left. I look up to see the little girl and her mom, crying looking down at me. I don't know why but my body felt like it was burning on fire. The pain made me writhe, stretching my neck out I see something that makes my blood run cold, figuratively and literally...although that might be due the blood draining out of me.
[Granted EX Skills: Heat & Cold Nullification. These skills have combined to create Thermal Nullification]
Hey, there's that voice again. I wonder what the hecks going on.
I see my brother-with his girlfriend next to him- holding a man's bloody hand...but wait...S-Senpai?! I see my senpai, Satoru Mikami-much like me- lying there in a pool of his own blood. We first met when I was just getting out of high school and Mikami-San taught me everything I know. He'd get constantly roasted because they called me his shadow, most likely because we liked the same things and our birthday is the same...and apparently our death day. Damn, that's Shakespearean levels of tragic.

[Granted EX skill: Kinship]
Okay, that's it. Hey, Voice in my head, if this is what I think it is, could I be isekai'ed with my body?
[Unfortunately, your body is too broken to be sent to the other plane of existence, if you want a sub-body I don't know what will happen. Are these terms acceptable?]
Umm, sure whatever. Hey, can you bring my friend over there dying as well with me? I don't wanna be alone.
[Very well Granted EX Skill: Brotherhood]

I open my mouth for the first time since getting hit and almost immediately choke on some blood that I spit/thow up.  "C-Can you..  bring that man and his girlfriend o-over here please, he's my brother." I say to the crying woman over me.
Hey Voice in my head, how long has it been since Truck-kun hit me?
[Two minutes]
Okay, how long until I croak?
[Five minutes]
Faaaaawwwwwk! Hurry up! Maaaaann, I cant believe I'm gonna die a virgin. And today of all days is the day I die. Next time, I swear I will not mess up again. Lol. A 29 year old virgin. I guess I'd be considered a wizard's apprentice in the anime community.
[Wizard's apprentice has evolved into Great Sage due to Kinship]

My brother and his gf run over to me with dry tears in their eyes. Before he begins to cry again I put my hand up to stop him. My brother and I share a look without speaking, eyeing his gf then back at him strongly. His gf, quick on the uptake, blushes hard and nods taking my hand. "Hey, bro. You mind deleting my HOMEWORK?" My brother deadpans. "Yeah I gotcha."
"Hey, bro, sis, If you were isekai'ed what would you want most?" Hey,Voice in my head lemme get whatever my brother wants please.

"The power to control time. If I fluffed something up I could immediately rewind and fix it." His girlfriend says.
"The power to bring any of my fallen enemies back to life as my minions. That way I could become a powerful being no matter where I went." My brother said.

[Granted EX Skills: Time Manipulation and Fall Call]

"Dang, I'm really about to die." I groan. "Two bros, dying in the street five feet apart cause we're not gay."
I finally feel a lull take over me as I close my eyes and sleep for the last time.