Chapter 4

I Wish I Was Surprised

Now you may be wondering how I'm doing after fighting Mr. Bull and suffering from several severe injuries. Well I'm doing great. Considering that all of my past wrong doings are coming back to me in the form of dreams, karma is being a bitch, and I can't stay conscious for more than ten minutes, I'm doing great. I think I might be near healed or I'm just waking up again, who knows.

I'm actually waking up, yay. I open my eyes to see someone standing next to a chair in the front of the room, looking out the window. I think that's Argus, the driver of the car, due to his sandy blonde hair and his like a hundred or so eyes. But maybe that's just me. And before I can really orient myself with my surroundings I pass out, again. I know that I definitely had a brain injury, but do I always have to pass out? Why can't I stay awake for longer?

This happens a few more times, each time I stay awake for longer. I get more oriented with the room. I'm on a bed in the left corner while in the right corner of the room there is an L shaped desk. I'n the front of the room to the left is the door and next to it is the window that Argus is standing at. This time I made it for five minutes as my longest time awake.

Why when I dream is it always on crack? The dream had something to do with monstrous barnyard animals and pixy dust. I can't even with my brain at this point. The things I think when bored. I almost wake up before I am pulled into a different dream about my sixth grade math class, that I won't be going into detail on.

When I fully woke up, again, I tasted raspberry taffy? What? I open my eyes to see the guy that found me on the porch. Luke was it? Yeah, I think so. Now that I'm actually conscious I can actually see what he looks like. And I admit, I like what I see. He has fluffy blonde hair. It's a light almost sun bleached light blonde. It's super cute. And his eyes are stunning. They are a sapphire blue color on the outside lightening to a very beautiful sky blue around the irises. Oh my god this man is stunning. After admiring my view I begin to realize that he is spoon feeding me pudding. No, not pudding, pudding doesn't taste like this. Whatever. So this Luke guy looks at me realizes I'm awake then says,

"Well, look who's awake. How are you feeling Angel" He says, his voice deep and charismatic. Okay so Angel is adorable but we just met bestie. Slow your role. I can't deny that it's cute. 

"Lovely, now that I'm actually awake. What about you Darling?" I say, in what most likely is a snarky tone. Oops. 

"Darling huh? Well, I'm doing a lot better now that my company is awake. But I think that you need more sleep Angel" He continues. Did i mention that hes hot. I didn't, well he is. Now I'm no simp (lies) but he is fine. 

"Rude, I don't-" a yawn breaking through my sentence "need sleep" I say eyes already closing.

He chuckles before saying "Goodnight Angel" as my eyes flutter shut. 

What the hell is it with my dreams today. Like could they cut it out. I'm now replaying the fight with the Minotaur except this time we are on roller skates. I can't right now with my brain. I do almost wake up during this time though. Like I'm not fully awake but I can still hear things happening around me. It sounds like it is a far distance away but from what I do hear it is a conversation between Chiron, Luke, and the unidentified girl from last night.

"Why can't I be in here? She's the one I've been waiting for. I should be in there for when she wakes up. I need my first impression to be good" the girl says. Wow. . . so she sounds a bit spoiled. But who am I to judge. Just listen Andy, otherwise you'll miss the conversation. 

"Annabeth I have already told you no. She will hopefully be greeted by Grover, whom she already knows. This is to ensure that she feels welcomed. Do you remember what it was like when you were first introduced to camp?" Chiron says, letting her down gently.