• c h a p t e r 1 •

M i d o r i y a ' s  P O V

I had been in love with someone for a long time now, and I'm taking its consequences, it hurts.

Just knowing that the one you love doesn't love you back, it hurts so bad.

those years full of cheerful memories between us makes me feel so weak,

But I still remember everything, how we were by each other's side, how you helped me every time I was feeling so low, how you're presence just made me feel so alive.

But now I'm hurting,

Because I love you.

______________________________________

"Deku? Are you ok?" The young and energetic brown haired girl asked with a very concerned look on her face.

The Deku she knew in first year was different from the Deku now. The Deku she knew was more lively, energetic, positive, and bubbly. It was as if the Deku that could light up the room with his simple smile was gone now, he was more... drained. He doesn't look good, he looked a little pale like he was sick, he was less lively now, and looked really sad, somewhat like depressed.

"Oh, um I'm fine, don't worry about me," The green haired boy said with a strained smile.

The brown haired girl looked at her other blue haired friend that had glasses, he also shared the same concerned look on his face.

"Midoriya, I think you should go see recovery girl, you look a bit pale I think that you should rest for a while," Iida told him hoping that he would take his advice. Midoriya simply shook his head trying to reassure them that he was fine.

Then something started to find its way up to Midoriya's throat, causing him to tell his friends that he needed to go and told them to eat lunch without him.

He rushed to the bathroom and started coughing like mad into his handkerchief before entering through the door.

As he walked through and rushed to one of the sinks with his handkerchief still in his hand that was covering his mouth, he saw another person who was also coughing into the sink.

But he paid not much attention to the person, he didn't really see him because he had his head down making him not see the person.

*Cough

*Cough

*Cough

Midoriya coughed out pink petals into the sink with some blood to go with it. Shit it's gotten worse, Midoriya thought to himself. Midoriya coughed a few more times before he stopped.

"Midoriya?"

The green haired boy looked to see who called out his name, he was pretty nervous, it must've been the person earlier, he didn't  want that person to be one of his classmates or friends.

He didn't tell anyone that he had hanahaki, other than his mom. He looked at the person who called out his name, he stood there in shock.

It was a two hair coloured person with heterochromatic eyes and red burn to his left eye that matched his red part of his hair. He was tall and handsome, his body was beautifully formed.

Todoroki

And to Midoriya's surprise he saw that there was also petals and some blood in the sink that Todoroki had been coughing into earlier.

"Todoroki?"

Both boys looked at each other shocked and paralysed, their faces confused and shocked. They stood there for a while until Midoriya gained the courage to speak up.

"you have it too?"

Todoroki hummed in response, both still shocked at what state they both were in. They couldn't accept the fact that the other had hanahaki.

Midoriya is such a caring and cheerful person, he's optimistic and inspiring, he helps everyone without hesitation and would do anything for everyone's safety and happiness, he was like the sunshine he lit up the room with his smile, he's also cute, why would anyone not want to love him?

Todoroki thought to himself still not believing that Midoriya had hanahaki.

Todoroki is such a nice and respectful person, he's matured, he had a cold attitude but he still has a caring heart that would help anyone in trouble, he's strong and very independent, knowing that he's with you makes you feel safe and content, he's very attractive, why would anyone not want to love him?

Midoriya thought as he looked it to the taller's eyes.

Todoroki let out a chuckle and leaned his back against the sink after cleaning the blood and petals.

"I guess we're both in trouble," Todoroki said.

"Yea, I guess haha," Midoriya replied.

Both of them gave each other a reassuring heart warming yet very painful and sad smile, knowing what state they were both in they stood there in silence looking towards the floor. But the silence was comforting, more like 'I feel you' vibes coming from it.

"We should eat together, I mean I don't want to keep on going to the bathroom trying to find an excuse that I'm really fine, hehe," Midoriya said to the other boy.

"Yea, it would be more convenient since we both know our conditions right now, I guess no one else knows other than me?" Todoroki said.

"You and my mom,"

"For me it's only you for now,"

They both head out and get something to eat from the vending machine, they didn't want to go back to the cafeteria since they might bump into their concerned classmates.

They sat down at the gazebo over viewing the UA garden, it was really beautiful sight to see, how the flower's colours complimented the bright green bushes that shone under the sunlight.

______________________________________

>Hi, hope you like first chapter ^~^
>If there is any mistakes please tell me •~•
>And if you have any ideas on some 'romantic moments' please tell me ^•^
>This story will be revolving around the moments before they officially get together... ^\\\^
>See you soon and please keep safe <3

\(UwU\)