Chapter 2

"What do you think you are doing here girls," a deep voice asked.

Ooh no. We are going to be suspended or worst expelled. We didn't dare to look at the man standing by the door.
Both Sandy and I were scanning the room to find some excuse, in vain.

"Girls?" asked the voice again.
I finally decide to turn and tell some lie to get out of here.

"Hello, sorry for disturbance. We are searching for my new black pen whi.." As I take a glance to his face, my nerve already calm down.

It was Mr.Harold, my literature teacher. He looked at us and told us to be discrete and then he went away, smiling, probably figuring why I've 'lost my pen'.

"Sandy, I think it's better if we get going," I told her, staring at my watch. The bell could ring anytime now and this is what it does after a few nanoseconds.

"I'm going to see Lisa," I said as I head out.

I consider Lisa as a sister to me. We've been best friends ever since our birth. She is the actual reason why we are friend with Sandy. She is so kind hearted. She couldn't bare the sight of Sandy being bullied younger.

Lisa is as beautiful as a Hollywood star. Her thick, wavy, long black hair gracefully falls down to her shoulders and encircles her diamond-shaped face. A golden suntan usually brings out her smooth, clear complexion and high cheek bones. Her slightly arched chestnut brown eyebrows highlight her emotions by moving up and down as she reacts to her world around her. Her large deep brown eyes, remind me of a forest in fairytales. When she smiles, which is often, her well formed and even, white teeth brighten up her whole face.

"Beth, wait. She can join us here," Sandy said with an annoyed expression on her face. Lisa wasn't with us as she's the only one who opted for pottery.

I was much irritated by Sandy's comment, but didn't care much.

"Yeah, sure," I said, rolling my eyes.

Sandy took out her phone and saw a text from an unknown sender.

"Do you know that number?" She asked me, showing me her screen.

I didn't. So, I took my phone out and start typing the number to see if I have a match contact. As I expected, it didn't match.

Could it be...

—————————————————
Enjoy your story and don't forget to vote.

#stayathome
#alonetogether

Let's fight covid-19 by not going out.