1

There were still many mysteries to man

They wouldn't know about this one, the one mystery that could destroy the sea. The one that would tear apart one big family whom loved each other infinitely.

Humans and merman will never get along.

Never, ever.

"Pull the anchor! Take out the fish!" Yelled out one of the crewmen on board. Grunts were heard as the two sides had pulled with all of their strength, one side with the anchor, the other with a brass full of fish.

"Prince Sinbad! We've got a good one today." One of the crewman call out to the man about the fish and everyone on the boat boasts with pride.

"Prince Sinbad, we can still journey for a few more days. The weather is calm as of now." The purple haired male nodded at the crewmen who stood at the top of the ship.

"Good. We can't go back to Sindria without our fish, am I right?"

"Yeah!" Each crew member yells out and Sinbad smiles warmly. The salty breeze blew his hair as he stared out into the ocean.

"Wonder what's beyond this simple life..?" He whispers.

"Oui! Haven't you heard of those mermaids?" One of the crewmen teases the other and the other tries to dismiss him.

"And I wish not too!"

"No need to be so cruel Yam. After all, if mermaids really existed, then I've gone mad!"

"You are mad, Sharrkan. You insolent man."

"Can you stop arguing for one second." Sinbad turns to his assistant, Ja'far who had a scowl on his face. "Even with this silly talk and get back to work."

"You heard the man." Sinbad agreed with a chuckle. "The fish ain't gonna come to us themselves."

~

The fish swam with such excitement, some children clinging to their mothers as their happiness was to show. Some fish raced to the entrance while others were silently waiting for their celebrations to come and good fortune to happen.

It was the same for the merman, today was going to be a day where they could celebrate and forget their worries. Their tails all swam to the same direction to the palace where the kings and their children were to let them celebrate. They took their seats with the other mermen and fish as well.