2

The young mermaid giggles as the site of the tattered ships come into few

The young mermaid giggles as the site of the tattered ships come into few. "Hurry up! We don't want sharks to come."

"S-S-Sharks?" The fish nearly yells out with fear in his voice. "Y/n, I really think we should go back."

"Oh, Flounder. You're exaggerating too much, according to my knowledge there are zero sharks here."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Of course." You smile at the fish before your eyes drift away to the abandoned ship that had sunk under the deep, blue waters. They both reach the ship, and you search for an opening to get inside.

Finally, you spot a perfectly, open window. "I'm going inside. You stay out here with the sharks." You tease the fish before Flounder gasps in fear.

"Sharks? No way, wait for me!" He practically lunges into her back for safety and Y/n giggles. "Y/n do you really think there are sharks around here?"

Letting out a sign, you say, "Flounder, please stop acting like the other fish. You're turning into a guppy!"

"I'm not a guppy!" Flounder responds back but still stays close to the mermaid. They swim through the rubble while Flounder mumbles. "I love this. Excitement, adventure, danger lurking around every corner." He says sarcastically before coming face to face with something unknown, bones of a body.

Flounder screeches out, swimming frantically to the mermaid to reach her arms. "Are you okay?" The female says with a soft voice and Flounder is physically shaking, the color about to drain from his face.

"Yes. No p-problem." He says as the air bubbles float around him. Y/n quickly hushes the fish, her eyes towards the top and whatever was there. You swim up with a grin on your face, the fish following suit until you reach out to the opening of the ship and look out.

Both of them look around the area before Y/n gasps. "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!" Excitement filled her voice as she swims towards the silver fork. "Look at it Flounder! Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?"

"Cool! But what could it be?" A shadow passes the glass but they don't seem to notice.

"I'm not sure but we could ask Spirit if he's seen anything like this." You ramble on about the silver item, unknown that the shadow was getting closer to the glass.

Flounder turns to the darkness of it and screams in fear, causing you to look back and the shark flares it's teeth at the both of you. "Y/n...! It's a shark, shark!" The great white shark breaks through the glass, hitting the corners of the ship.