Chapter 1

It has been 7 years since Shicmuon has been reborn in the Obelia Empire. He still had his crimson hair; however, he had blue jewel eyes instead of red. For a 7-year-old boy, he was very tall. He could be considered as a ten-year-old boy. He was currently in town for a change of scenery. The guards did try to stop him going out without an escort, but it didn't end well for them. He stopped by a jewelry store and noticed a peculiar dragon earring with crimson eyes. He stepped inside the shop and looked at the shopkeeper.

"Welcome, sir." The shopkeeper looked up, and then his eyes widened at the figure.

"Y-Your highness!" The shopkeeper quickly bowed. "How can I help you today?"

"The dragon earring. How much is it?" Athanas asked, stoically.

The man looked at the earring. "Ah, that one." He scratched his cheek nervously. "That one is a bit of a problem."

Athanas narrowed his eyes. "Why?"

"You see, that earring contains the soul of a dragon familiar. Only someone worthy of it can use it. To this day, no one has managed to receive the dragon's acceptance. Would your highness like to try?"

The crimson-haired smirked. "Yes."

The man took out the earring from the box.

Athanas touched the dragon earring. To his surprise, the dragon's head moved and bit his finger. For a minute, nothing happened when suddenly a roar was heard, and then the dragon flew towards Athanas and curled around his left ear.

 For a minute, nothing happened when suddenly a roar was heard, and then the dragon flew towards Athanas and curled around his left ear

Both men looked shocked.

"I-I guess it's yours now, your highness. And no need to pay." The shocked shop keeper said.

The prince nodded before leaving when suddenly someone bumped into him. Athanas scowled and looked at the one responsible.

"Hi, Sorry about that. My name is Arthur Pendragon. Do you know where the royal palace is?" The blonde smiled brightly like the sun.

Athanas's eyes twitched at his bright smile and created a spear with his magic before throwing it at the blonde

"Woah! Hey, why- " Arthur dodged another spear. "Wait a minute!" He clicked his tongue and unsheathed his sword. A sound of steel colliding with each other was heard.