Chapter 2

One year later...

Athanas and Arthur were strolling through the town. Ever since Athanas found out how to change his appearance he visited the town more often. Athanas's appearance was of his previous life when he was an adult. He now looked like a nobleman in his late twenties instead of a ten-year-old crown Prince.

 He now looked like a nobleman in his late twenties instead of a ten-year-old crown Prince

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Athanas suddenly stopped in his tracks when he noticed a young man with neck-length black hair and electric blue eyes talking to the shop keeper in front of him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Athanas, what's wrong?" Arthur asked.

Athanas ignored the blonde and walked towards the ravenette, who panicked when he noticed him.

Athanas stopped in front of the ravenette and stared at him. Arthur sweatdropped at his actions.

The ravenette looked at the crimson-haired Prince nervously.

Those electric blue eyes...the black hair...could it be? The Prince narrowed his eyes at the ravenette in front of him, who was sweating bullets. "How strange..."

Does he know him? Arthur thought as he looked at them.

Athanas hummed as he looked at the ravenette who was clearly panicking which amused him.

.

"He's Opion's Black magician..."

.

"Nothing changes, whether you're human or not...Blackie."

.

"Stay away from me, bastard!!!"

"Running like this will only make me want to chase you more...Blackie."

.

How?! Why is Shicmuon here?! The ravenette shouted mentally. He couldn't possibly found out...right? The ravenette thought nervously.

Athanas hummed and then smirked. "You remind me of him...you remind me of Blackie." He leaned in closer and looked at the ravenette in the eyes.

The ravenette flinched at the name as he took a step back from the smirking. "Ahahaha, w-what are you talking about your highness? My name is not Blackie, it's Azriel. Ahahaha." The ravenette avoided the gaze of the crimson-haired Prince.

Athanas's smirk widened. "Oh?"

Azriel nodded.

The Prince made a crimson spear with his magic. "Let's find out, shall we, Azriel?" He said mockingly before lunging at the ravenette.

Azriel's eyes widened, and by reflex, he blocked the spear with a spear of his own, which looked like a cross made out of shadows confirming the Prince's suspicions.

A dark chuckle left Athanas's mouth. "So you're here, Blackie."

Uh oh. The ravenette thought as he looked at those cold blue jewel eyes that promised pain and bloodshed. He gulped before dashing away.

Athanas followed the ravenette and fired spells at him. "Stop running and die!"

"Stay away from me, crazy bastard!" Azriel shouted.

Arthur sweatdropped and sighed. "Why do I have a feeling he's going to be more troublesome with that man being here."

Sounds of explosions filled the area. The blonde knight sighed again before heading out towards a bar. "I need a drink."

.

.

3 Days later...

It has been three days when Athanas found out Blow, now known as Azriel, has been reborn in this world. During this time, his father has taken an interest in a dancer from Sidonia. He honestly was not interested in what his father does so he ignored them and started another fighting session with Azriel and Arthur.

Diana giggled at the sight of the crimson-haired Prince, who was glaring at the ravenette next to him. "My name is Diana. Nice to meet you, your highness."

Athanas looked at the blonde lady and bowed politely. "A pleasure to meet you, Lady Diana. My name is Athanas Di Alger Obelia. May I ask why you're here?"

"Oh, his majesty asked for me." Diana said.

Athanase's lips twitched as he looked at his father, who was avoiding their gaze, hiding his blush.

Athanas chuckled. "How interesting." He narrowed his eyes at Azriel, who was tiptoeing away. Athanas grabbed him by the shoulders. "Where do you think you're going. We haven't finished our spar for today." Athanas smiled sweetly at the ravenette who flinched. Athanas looked at Diana and his father while smiling serenely. "I shall be leaving now. Goodbye, Father, Lady Diana."

.

.

"But you do know his highness Prince Athanas right? What is he like?" A woman asked Arthur who was witing for the Prince.

"Never trust the sun. It will always burn you. That's what he's like." Arthur said coldly to the woman before leaving towards where the Prince and his magician were fighting....again. However, he was stopped by a cloaked figure who was at swordpoint because of his reflex.

"Where is he? Where is Crown Prince Athanas?!" The Mysterious man looked at the blonde knight.

"Why do you want to know? Who are you?"

"I have a message for him."

Arthur narrowed his eyes. "What message?"