Chapter two "Life's To Short To Be Dancing With The Devil"

"Well dear since you shook my hand we shall set a few ground rules, I am nothing but a protector for you, I  shall also help you with your little mission even though I know exactly what happened with your parents but I believe in watching you find out yourself while helping you with small hints of course"

Alastor chimed walking away down stairs.

Why did I summon a demon in my room,  that's just stupid he could haunt my stuff or something I don't know!

"Dear are you just gonna stand there or see you gonna follow me to the living room so we can have a nice talk about what I do and your life!"

"Uh Mr. Alastor sir demon thing? I have school in the morning and I would love to continue our talk in the morning and when I get back from school so if you excuse me-"

"He of course you did summon me quite late,  whoever told you go summon me at 3:00 am must have wanted to prank you cause you can easily summon any demon at any time really!" Alastor yelled out with a laugh.

I then slowly face palm as I realized, Alex tricked me into doing this at three am.

"But go ahead to sleep dear,  I'll be here walking around  if you don't mind of course!"

"I-I uh don't mind Mr. Alastor-"

"Just call me Alastor,  you're really polite if I do say but goodnight  Y/n!"

And with that Alastor disappeared and I slowly laid down in the bed, since when I was summoning Alastor I didn't feel like changing out of my pajamas.

"Father, I hope what I have done can be forgiven I just want to find out what happened to my parents... "

I slowly spoke aloud praying,  praying is all I can do I prayed every night everyday for something or someone to help me find my parents and it takes summoning a demon to help me... 

"What am I going to do now,  would I still be able to see the pearly gates,  am I damned to the fiery pits of hell- I should stop thinking aloud I need sleep"

And soon I closed my eyes seeing nothing but darkness..and eyes staring me down.

Alastor's Pov

How interesting,  she seems to not remember what she did,  what we did,  its quite stupid how she managed to summon me again,  even has the same name as before,  I guess she was lucky enough to be redeemed.  This is more interesting then the last time but she seems more calm and not stupidly brave like last time.

But the fun has only just begun and it'd only a matter of time before we're  back to where we were last time.

"Oh darling the truth is only so far away but soon,  you'll be in my hands once again going through the same cycle and praying isn't going to save "

My smile slowly turns into a twisted grin as I slowly brush her hair.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Oh I am so sorry about not updating this sooner- school kinda ruin it and I'm starting to like this book again but other than that what do you think Alastor is talking about.

It's kinda obvious but I'll let you readers figure it out and whoever guesses it right I'll let you know in the next chapter that will be uploaded by Sunday!

And don't worry if you don't guess right it will be revealed in the chapter.