Chapter 1...

3rd P.O.V

After the strange talk with Info-chan the same thought repeated over and over in her head 'I hope you make her suffer'. It didnt seem to help when she talked to her dad about the situation. He looked Nervous almost scared! She had no idea why he was acting that way. But either way the truth will be revealed.

                                                                                                (Time skip brought you by Ayano's knifu)

Ayano was getting her pjs on since she finished dinner, It was 6:48 p.m. and she was planning to try to look better then that Osana girl tomorrow... no, not try...She WILL look better then Osana. Ayano went to bed, dreaming about how her senpai WILL be hers one day. Ayano wanted to text Info-chan later too see if there's anyone else in the school who even has even a slight crush on her senpai and also ask if there's any way to avoid murder, but she knew that there would be at least one murder in the mess she was getting into.
Ayano woke up at around 7:40 a.m. Getting ready, she made sure to look better then Osana but not enough to look like a girl who wants her senpai to notice her ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖). She walked downstairs to grab her toast in the kitchen "good morning sweetie"  Aishi said (Ayanos mom) while washing the dishes from there dinner last night "good morning mom, where's dad?" "oh, he's........busy" Aishi said in a slow tone finishing it off with a creepy giggle "ok then, I'll be going off to school now, bye!" "Bye sweetie!" she said blowing a kiss at the end. Ayano walked for about 12 minutes until she heard a some-what fimiliar voice "You're late again!" It was Osana!? She walked towards the horrendous voice and hid in some nearby bushes next to them. "Sorry Osana" Taro said( Ayanos senpai). Ayano started boilling with rage "How dare she make him apoligize!" Ayona whisper/yelled. The two walked together chatting away while Ayano was occasionlly giggling quietly "Have fun with your last moments with senpai, Osana....."

Sorry that it is short this is our first story we've every posted. My friend who wrote this story (I'm the editor) had to go to bed and she hasn't sent me the next chapter so I don't know when the next chapter will be posted. Because of covid-19 ,she can't just come over and type it on my cromebook so I have to type it myself while looking back at my phone every 10 seconds, so it will take a while. Also sorry if I spelled something wrong.

Word count- 446