Chapter 2...

She walked to school with her forehead facing the ground with a sinister smile. When she got to school she texted Info-chan

Ayano: Hey Info-chan, I need your help...

Info-chan: I knew you would, what do you need?

Ayano: Does senpai have any other admirers that I dont know about?
Info-chan: Yes, quite alot actually. There is Amai Odayaki, she is in the cooking club. She makes the best pastries.

Ayano: I know her, I baked something with her in middle school for our teacher.

Info-chan: There is Kizana Sunabu, she is in the drama club, She admires the stage and is a big drama queen.

Info-chan: There is Oka Ruto, she is in the ocullt club. She is a quiet and strange student, I don't have much information about her.

Info-chan: There is Asu Rito, she is the sports club leader, super friendly but really strong. She plays all sports.

Info-chan: It might be strange but there is Nurse Muja Kina, she is a beautiful lady. Sometimes your senpai visits her.

Ayano: That's disgusting! I'll make sure too make her have a horrible death!

Info-chan: Then there..........is...............Mida Rana.......

Ayano: Why do you keep pausing?

Info-chan: I would tell you all the details but most of them arn't pretty... I'll tell you another day. All I can tell you is that she asked your senpai if she could be his privite tutor.

Info-chan: There is Osoro Shidesu, leader of the delinquents. Be careful around her, she will be a hard one to kill

Ayano: I'll do my best when the time comes...

Info-chan: There is Hanko Yamada your senpai's little sister, if you kill her it will affect your senpai the most compaired to the rest.

Info-chan: Last person is Megami Saiko, she is the student council leader. She carries around pepper spray so BE CARFUL!

Ayano: Thank you for this information.

Info-chan: No problem

After the texting session with Info-chan, Ayano decided to find her first vicitim. Oka. Ayano already knew were she would be, the roof! Oka hangs out there almost everday. Ayano found Oka sitting on the bench reading what ever the book was. She imagined what she could do to her, there's too many options! Like Ayano said she wanted to avoid murdering someone so she decided get Oka to fall in love with someone else. But with who?

                                                                           Time skip brought to you by Ayano's Taro body pillow UwU

Ayano followed Oka at lunch to the occult club to see if anyone would stare and/or blush at her, so if they do then the person likes her. She waited a while and it turned out to be Supana Churu! Ayano needed a lot of information on her. She will have to get Info-chan a panty shot tomorrow.

                                             *sigh* another time skip brought to you by.....Shins adorable little face! ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ayano made it home and went to her room to go to bed. She kissed senpai's pencil "goodnight senpai" she said in a slow loving/creepy tone of voice then tucked herself into bed and went to sleep.

When she woke up She put her hair up in her classic ponytail then walked downstairs to be greeted with Aishi talking on the phone with someone and her  dad was.................Unconsious.........on a chair with his hands tied behind him..."mom?". Aishi gave Ayano a frightning glare "oh...hi sweetie!" Aishi said not even acknowledging the fact that her daughter just saw her dad tied up. "Your breakfast is on the table" "oh, um...ok" Ayano said trying to pretend like she didn't see anything. She walked over to the table expecting to see some toast or somthing to fill her up for the morning, It was an.....Apple!? 'Wtf mom, first tying dad up now this!?' She said in her mind. Ayano was going to walk out and go to school until she saw Aishi pulling out a kitchen knife!! 'no, my mind is playing tricks on me...' she ignored what she just saw again and walked outside. She didn't know that it would be the last time that she would see her dad......

I procrastinated for so long to edit this but I finally finished! UwU!

Word count-733