2

Sonic's P.O.V.
I walked to her tomb. I was not allowed to go to her funeral, and I am not supposed to be here. Everyone is after me, I am sure Eggman or Shadow already gave me away and now the cops, the guards and everyone else are probably looking for me here.

I sat down in front of her tomb. How could this had happened? How could I let this happen?

I loved her. As a friend. Even though she wanted more than that. She was obsessed with me. She had been spying on me, stalking me more than usual. I thought it would go away, I really thought it would.

~~~

"You have to tell her to stop." Tails said to me as he put his goggles down.

"She has been doing this all her life. I have told her to stop, she just wont listen. It has been years, I thought it would be over by now, she would move on. She hasn't! I swear to chaos, I am going to kill her or myself one of this days. Im going insane!" I said as I rubbed my face and sat down.

~~~

I know, the first one who should had been blamed for her murder was me. I would had been the first one on the list, and then it happened.

~~~

"Amy! I got your message, I brought your-" I gasped and pinned my ears down then dashed to her. She was in the floor, dead, a knife beside her, her throat was cut. There was blood on her hand as one hand rested on her neck, as if she had tried to stop the blood.

I couldn't help but cry, I was frozen in place, she was dead, right in front of me. One of my best friends. Dead. And I couldnt do anything. It was too late.

A second later, I looked at my hand, the knife was in my hand. I didnt know how until I looked to the window. There he was, smirking at me, Fleetway. Just then, the cops and the ambulance came in.

They immediately ran to me and pinned me down and handcuffed me.

~~~

I have to do something...

"Do you really think you should?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I am talking about. The cops said they had gotten a call from Amy that day. Supposedly you had been following her all day, she was afraid. Said that you were going to kill her. Are you even sure that Amy was your friend?"

"She was my friend... And it was Fleetway who somehow altered his voice to sound like Amy. Amy would had never done such thing. She was my friend... I need to do something about this..." I said lowly. I left the flower down and stood up when I heard noise. I didnt risk it and immediately dashed off.

I have to hide... Hide until this is over...

"You killed her."

"Fleetway did."

"They will never believe you. All evidence points to you."

"If they dont, then I guess I know they werent my friends after all..."