A fox

NEXT DAY 8:43 AM

I woked up as early as I can, I called my agent and asked if I could go home...it took a long time to convince him, but that doesn't matter now because I'm already home.

"Home sweet home!"

I said to myself after entering the door.

*meow*

"Let's go upstairs Sunshine!"

*crash*

I hurriedly ran upstairs as soon as I heared the noise coming from my room, when I opened the door, I saw glass shard scattered near the window and...

"A little puppy? No, it's a little fox!"

The fox was lying down near the shards injured. I tried to walk slowly near it.

"Come here little fella"

I tried to pet it with my hand to keep it calm. But instead, it bit my hand...

"Ouch!"

*meow*

Sunshine came near me when the fox bit me. Then for another reason, I heared a voice of a girl, but it isn't the same voice as Mystery..

"Don't hurt me! Go away!"

It looks like it came from the fox, when I turned my head back to the fox, I didn't see it anymore. Instead, I saw a woman with fox ears and tail..

"Who are you?"

I asked her.

"Why should I tell you? Go away! Don't hurt me!"

"Why would I hurt you? I was trying to help you! Look at your hand"

I said to her. She was looking at me like she knows me yet she doesn't trust me...

"So she was right....this kid is harmless"

She mumbled something, though I couldn't hear her clearly..

"Just let me help you ok?"

I reached for the aid kit in the shelf. The fox girl immediately took the kit off my hands.

"Give this to me I'll heal myself..."

After she healed herself, she sat on the chair. I was thinking of a question a long time, so I have to ask her..

"Do you know Mystery?"

"Mystery who's that?"

She asked me like she have a clue but she doesn't want to tell me.

"She's somebody I've been searching for..we made a promise..that I'll find her..I don't know her yet, that's why, I'm calling her Mystery for now..."

"Mystery...you mean the princess?"

"The princess?"

I got curious, maybe she does know who she is..

"15 years ago, in your time if I can put it..the princess was assigned to find Charm's soul after he died, and she did..but.."

"But?"

"After she found that soul, or should I say you.."

"So you're telling me you already know me?"

I was very curious, I have a mountain of questions already..

"Yes, everyone does.."

Right, I'm a superstar, what did I expect..? Then I continued to ask her.

"So what happened when she found me?"

"She was asked to kill you...even if she rules the central..she can't deny the orders she was given, she couldn't help to kill you, so she tried to find ways to save you..it took her more than a hundred of resets up until now, well that's just what I know..."

"What do you mean by resets?"

"As from what I know..your world is the same from most of us, a game that is played in the real world"

"Why didn't she kill me?"

"That I don't know.."

"Do you-"

"Shut up now, you're asking too much"

Well, I guess I am. But I have a lot of questions. Central? Orders? Game? I didn't even know if she's lying or not, I don't even know her yet..

"What's you're name?"

I asked her again...

"Just call me Rino.."

"Then Rino, do you know her? Mystery?"

"Well I call her Kira and sometimes what she is usually called, she goes by a lot of names, each one of us calls her differently, Yuka calls her princess and most of us, Lily likes to call her Aki-sama...but, as far as from what I know, she isn't a bad person, she saved a lot of people, even the unloved people in the universe, she gave them her love. So I guess, she is a mystery...even if I'm close to her, I don't know her much yet, so Mystery, will always be a mystery"

She said it with a smile, they must be great friends.

"Then that's great, she isn't a bad person"

I said to myself...

"Well I guess I better go, sorry for taking your time.."

"That, thank you for giving me clues about her...will I be able to see you again?"

"Probably yes, but you might not recognize me again.."

She jumped out the window, when I tried to look on the window, she wasn't there..before I notice, the shards were gone, and the window is no longer broken

"A game..what does that mean..?"

I thought in my head, I lied on my bed and closed my eyes..

"At least I'm one step closer to you..I think.."

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
AN HOUR LATER

"There you are Asahina-chan, what happened to your hand?"

"Don't worry Lily, I'm alright! I just injured myself.."

After what happened today, I might need some rest, luckily, he didn't freak out. And, he didn't ask me what I was doing..guess that kid didn't think of it.

"What are you doing going around here? you know it's dangerous"

"Right, Aki-sama is calling for you!"

"Why?"

"I dunno, she wanted to ask you something I guess"

"Thanks for telling me Lily"

"No problem Asahina-chan!"

I hope it isn't something troublesome again...I hope they didn't find out...