Chapter 11

I placed my spoon on the side and looked at her and lowered my head..

"To be honest..I actually don't know why I'm here..I'm actually confused on everything that's been happening lately..I couldn't think, I couldn't work..I never even taught why was I so desperate looking for you..but I do know that you're my Mystery right?"

She was surprised by my answer..after a momment of silence, she broke into tears..

"Y..y-you never..change do you..? *sob* I..I d-don't know what to do a-anymore Kiro..I don't even know where did everything start...*sob* I-if only..I haven't been so stupid back then..this w-wouldn't *sob* have happened.."

Seeing her crying like this..I couldn't help but comfort her, I came near her and gave Mystery a hug..she was surprised yet she didn't mind..

"Ha..I'm a mess..everything's a mess now..*sob* it's all my fault..!"

"You did nothing wrong..you tried your best didn't you?"

She hugged me tight..it might only be for a few minutes..but it felt like it was a very long long time..I was the one comforting her, yet I felt comfort from her..I guess..she really is my Mystery...my light, my life..the love, of my life..

"I may not know you yet..but..I promise to always, always..make you happy.."

"I guess..that's why I didn't want to kill you..you're special you know that Kiro.."

She closed her eyes, and let me go..she smiled at me and said..

"Thank you..!"

My head started to hurt after that..and my chest felt pain..and..I blacked out..again..

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"Where am I?"

I opened my eyes to see myself lying under a tree,

"Kiro let's go! Don't slack off!!!"

"H-huh..? Me..?"

A little girl came near me and grabbed my hand..though..she had cat ears and a little tail..somehow I feel like she's Mystery, wait..she is!!! Brown golden-like hair and..those beautiful golden eyes of hers..

"Of course silly! Who else could it be?"

She was pouting, that made her look really cute..

"O-ok, I'll go with you.."

"Come on..!!!"

I stood up and let her drag me around, I looked around, I was in a town..like a town on the countryside, somehow it felt familiar..after walking for awhile, we arrived at a bakery.

*knock*

"Brother I'm here! Open up the door"

"What's the password?"

"Come on..!"

Seeing her kinda reminds me of my childhood days..though..I can't remember it clearly..

"Say the password first!"

"*sigh* I'm a stupid kitten..! There happy?"

The boy inside opened up the door and smiled at us.

"Sis Akira! Brother Kiro!"

He came to me and gave me a hug..I didn't know what was going on, but I patted the boy's head..

"Hi there!"

"Oi, Eugene! Don't bother big brother Kiro like that!"

Another boy came from inside the bakery, by the looks of, he must be around 3-5 years old..