Promise!

Jack huh? I thought as I took Jaime in hand back to the house.

I glanced at Jaime as he does a toothy smile at my glance and looks ahead, I sighed and stopped in front of his short figure, placing my gloved hands onto his shoulders and stared dead into his big brown innocent eyes.

He stared back in confusion...

I grit my teeth and through my curiosity, I managed to finally ask.

"who is this pitch black?" I asked, I felt his shoulders tense but in a calm voice....

"Miracle...I-i can't really explain in a way you would understand or believe...do you...believe in...the easter bunny?" he said, looking for the answer through my confused eyes.

I looked at him, and thought about it, I was seven when I stopped believing in the easter bunny.

"No, I don't anymore, jaime!?" and i watched him smirk but still wen to seriousness.

"You believed in jack!!yet not the bunny, what about santa??"

"NOPE!"

"Tooth..fairy?"

"HECK NO!!!"

"What about the sandman?"

"Whos that???"

Jaime groaned....he dragged me further by the hand and just said,

"I'll be careful about pitch...and please don't find this amusing, but most people wouldn't believe the stuff i'm telling you...pitch...well he plays around your mind...he doesn't stop toying with your dreams and he will suck every bit of your happiness!" he ends that with a click of the tongue and he stops being serious and stops walking and loos deep into my eyes.

His big brown eyes were readable, he is scared and anxious, as well as worried.

He lets go of my hand and locks our pinkies into a pinky promise.

He stares deep into me and said words that scared me,

"Promise me you would never believe pitch, or even listen to his lies!"

...

"I promise jaime...i promise...."

Timeskip~\

I stopped by the jaimes and his mother said thanks and told me if i could grab some stuff from the store, to be honest, i needed air and time to think so i said sure. Jaime had to stay back as we convinced him i can go alone.

I walked as the cold nipped my nose.

I cuddled my self as i walked on replaying the scene earlier.

   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . .   . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , , . . .

Jaime lets go of my hand and locks our pinkies into a pinky promise.

He stares deep into me and said words that scared me,

"Promise me you would never believe pitch, or even listen to his lies!"

He and i gripped eachothers pinkies, i took my free hand and crossed my fingers.

'i'm sorry jaime, but i'm not sure if i could keep such a promise!'I think as i looked into his eyes, the feeling of guilt and remorse growning.

...

"I promise jaime...i promise....

. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . .  .. .. . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . .. . . . . .  . .

I wanted to slap myself due to those words...

Then i fell, but luckily a figure saved me.

that 'lucky' figure had to be him.

"P-pitch?" i whispered as i met the familiar golden yellow eyes.

He smirked and whispered back,

"Booo!".....

I then was met with the darkness and the cold.