Chapter - 9

(Jimin's p.o.v)

I was walking down the streets to reach my final destination which is my house.

Hands in my long fluffy jackets which covered my knees. A red scarf was covering my ears but still it was kind of cold near my nose.

I breathed out the cold air of first snow.

There was a street lamp on my way home near a bench which is not working for ages but today is unsual.... that lamp is flickering today. Continously on off on off as if indicating me to go near it.

I frowned a little and was about to shrug it off until i saw someone sitting on that bench which was just just under the lamp.

So basically that someone was under the light which was continously flickering.

When i went a little closer i saw that someone was a girl since her hair was covering almost her face.

I went a little more near her but far away so she could not notice me.

I saw she was wearing just a thin full sleeve top and some leggings... basically something comfy to sleep in.

Her head was low so i couldnt clearly see her face. Her hands were on her lap and she wasnt wearing any shoes or slippers.

I wanted to move away towards my house but something in me didnt actually wanted to.

My legs started moving without even my consent. It was as if i knew this person but didnt wanted to admit it. Until i stood infront of her and spoke to clear my mind.

"Y/n....?"

My mind was screaming at me to not believe it... she is not her... but i just couldnt help it.

A few seconds of silence, then she moved her head to look at the owner of the voice.

As much as i wanted not to admit it... the time she looked at me confirmed all my doubts.

She was her.... y/n.

Looking lifelessly at me, as if a dead body... just like at school today.

Her eyes were plain...

no shine,

no love,

no sadness,

.... no hope

She looked numb to everything.

But what caught my eyes were the bruise on her cheek bone. It wasnt present this morning as far as i remeber.

It looked fresh....

"Y/n... what the... what are you doing outside at this hour? What happened to you? Who did all this to you?"

She looked at me in the eyes but then smiled weakly and said barely audible

"I... i did this to me."

Then that smile fade away.

She stood up slowly... for a moment, but then lost her balance.

Her head landed on my shoulder... forehead touching my neck which was covered by the jacket.

I holded ono her out of reflex.

"Sorry..."

Was the word i heard from her right now... which was again a whisper.

"Y/n...?"

I said in a soft voice although i was panicking at the sudden event.

She didnt budge.