Chapter - 19

Later that evening

Everyone was in y/n's house, sitting on the big bed she has in her room.

Suzy, Soobin were sitting side by side while y/n was in the middle of Taehyung and Jimin, everyone making a circle position.

Everyone was quietly studying, engrossed in there books. Suzy was solving her math problems and Soobin, science.

And the rest of them were reading there literature.

This process was going on for around 30 mintues or so, until Jieun came with some snacks.

"Have some snacks kiddos."

She said in her chirpy voice.

Everyone looked at her and
y/n mumbled.

"So quite"

Which no one heard since they all were focused on the snacks now.

Jieun left and they started eating and talking finally.

"This maths is so gross. I'm stuck with this one problem and can't it solved by now."

Suzy said.

"I never knew you were this dumb."

Soobin said, looking at her notebook where the question was.

"Excuse me."

"How can you not multiply these two numbers and move on."

He said while flipping the pages to see the same mistake in every page.

Suzy was embarrassed but she didn't back off.

"That doesn't mean this problem will be solved just by multiplying thi-"

She didn't even completed her sentence before the question was solved by Soobin.

"O-ok... I take it back. Its solved."

She said in a defeated tone. Soobin flicked her head and when she opened her mouth in shock, he plopped one snack in her mouth and started snickering.

She hit his hand continuously while eating.

This all didn't go unnoticed by y/n, and also by Taehyung and Jimin.

She looked at both of them and picked up her phone and showed them.

She made a group on WhatsApp with name "secrets"

Y/N: hey guys, are you thinking the same thing as me.

Taehyung: uhm... I guess.

Jimin: what are you thinking?

Y/N: can you both see the chemistry in them? Or is it just me?

Taehyung: no I think so too. This is nothing, I've seen Soobin smiling and day dreaming whenever someone calls her name or when we talk.

Jimin: what are you guys saying? They are just cute friends.

Y/N and Taehyung: Jimin... you have no brain.

Jimin: what ?

Y/N: ok... let it be. Taehyung, you know what I mean right ?

Taehyung: ofcourse I know.

Y/N: good. I was meaning to say somethin to you, even though I dont know if its good to tell you both but... whatever.
Suzy told me that she likes Soobin.

Jimin: wahh!!! I thought it wasnt something like this. I cant believe this!!!

Taehyung: I sort of thought about it. I mean, how they are behaving around eachother, onr could tell they are very fond of eachother.

Y/N: Right. But she wasnt sure if he felt the same way or not thats why she called me to advise her.

Jimin: you too talk like you're match-makers.

Y/n looked up to see him eye rolling. She couldnt help but smile a little at how he looked doing it.

Y/N: Right, I didnt really knew what to tell her so I just said she should confess to him. But she is still scared that he might reject her and all. I, myslef, am not so confident about it, though.

Taehyung: well, what you said is true. But it can turn bad in ways like he might break the friendship as well or maybe things wont remain like before the confession. Though, I highly doubt that seeing them being all lovey-dovey birdies.

Y/N: yeah, thats why Im asking you guys about this.

Jimin: then tell her to confess to him when exams ends. This way they can focus on studies and also if... by any chance, things turn out badly then they both can have there space in the mean time of graduation ceremony.

Y/N: Jimin... are you serious?

Jimin: why... did I said something bad ?

Y/N: no... its just, its strage coming from you when you clearly had no idea of what was going om between them.

Jimin: hehe, I gues Im a genius then.

Jimin's eyes were almost closed because of the smile he had. And his face was flushed even though he made his sound like he said something cool. Again y/n smiled, but this time more then the last time.

Taehyung: sorry buddy but...
Jimin, you got no jams.

Y/n laughed soo hard that the other two seemed shocked. She looked at Jimin to see his face -_-

She laughed more hysterically and this time Taehyung also laughed with her. Hearing her laugh made Jimin curl his lips upwards without even noticing it.

He should be angry because he normally would be whenever someone called him that. And no doubt he was.

But hearing her laugh made him smile even though he was nowhere near happy. Not to mention he was the cause of her laugh.

It made him feel like he could make fun of himself if that meant her beautiful laugh, with her almond shaped eyes almost being closed.

It made him calmer and relax only hearing her smooth voice of laugh.

After some moment her laughing session ended with her wiping her teary eyes then Suzy asked what happened.

"Uhm... nothing really. I just saw something which made me laugh."

"Oh...? Show me as well."

"Oh... um... yeah, ok listen everybody. How do you get a squirrel to like you?"

They all looked at eachother confused and shrugged.

"Act like a nut."

She laughed a little too loud for her liking. Though, no one laughed. So she stopped, not trying to embarass herself any longer.

"No, ok I've one more. What do you call someone with no body and no nose?"

"Nobody knows."

She questioned and answered without minding anyone and then started laughing, but this was actually a kind of laugh, unlike the last one.

At this one Jimin laughed his signature floor hugging laugh and taehyung also chuckled.

But Suzy and Soobin, no one laughed and they gave them "seriously...?" look.

"Do you guys like these kind of things ?"

Soobin questioned.

"Hey but this one was actually good."

Jimin said.

"Where did you even heard it or saw it ?"

Suzy asked bewildered.

"Oppa has a friend who loves dad jokes, I've never met him but oppa told me some of them which he remembered, though he himself doesnt likes it one bit."