𝑰𝑽 - 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏

ACT FOUR

CECILIA WAS FURIOUS after Bella called her telling her that Jacob was at her house

CECILIA WAS FURIOUS after Bella called her telling her that Jacob was at her house. What he did there, Bella didn't tell. Cecilia was mad at the fact that her friend was going behind her back and it felt like as if the whole world knew something she didn't. Bella did not want to talk to her anymore, hurting her yet again. She found a friend in the girl and now god was taking that friend away from her again.

Cecilia thought about going to Jacobs a lot, all through first period, which she sadly did not share with her friend. So when lunch came around again, Cecilias heart felt lighter, the girl happy to see her only friend again. When she arrived at their usual lunch table tho, there was no sign of neither Cherry or Jaden.

Cecilia told one of the girls that sat there with them to watch her bag as she quickly excused herself to the bathroom. She walked past the table of the gang she now held a hatred towards, Jacob clenching his jaw at the girl sent him a glare, Cecilia being oblivious to the adoring smile Paul had sent her.

The sixteen year old quickly entered the bathroom to wash her hands that felt sticky due to the lesson she had before, Physics. But before she could touch the handle of the water, she heard grunts coming from the showers. The nosy self that she was, she walked quietly towards there, gasping when she saw the dark skin of Jadens pressed against the back of her best friend. Cherry turned her head at the current sound, pushing Jaden away from her and quickly covering herself up with her clothes that were shattered on the ground.

„Cecilia," she started but the girl was already walking out the door and towards the cafeteria. She entered the room with a pain filled expression, her steps quick and harsh and Jacobs head turned to her even before she entered, sensing the devastation that was with her.

„Thanks for watching." she whispered to the girl that still was taking care of her old backpack, grabbing that and walking out there again, silently whiping away a tear, an action that was only noticed by the shapeshifters of La Push. Before the girl could leave the room, Cherry appeared infront of her, a pleading look on her face.

„I can't believe you did this to me when — when I only had you left." Cecilia sobbed quietly, impossible for another human then Cherry to hear.
Cecilia waited for the blonde to apologize, but not one word came out of her mouth, so Cecilia walked out, leaving Cherry on her own and Paul Lahote shaking.

CECILIA INSTANTLY WENT to Jacobs place the next day, maddened by all her friends turning against her. The girl did not feel love for Jaden. No, he wasn't even on her mind the whole time Jacob left. But the fact that her best friend thought it would hurt her and still decided to hook up with him — that was what hurt her. Cherry was two faced, Cecilia Quinn knew that. But that was something Cecilia thought not even Cherry was capable of.
The girl knocked on the doors of the Black household, Billy's face appearing there a second after.

„Finally," he sighed.

„I told Bella not to go, but she wouldn't listen." he said, Cecilia counting one and one together she already heard the yelling of Bella Swan. She rushed to the back of the house, seeing Bella stood infront of Sam Uley and his cult, excluding Jacob.

„He won't tell me nothing because he's afraid of you!" She screamed at the tallest one, who was clearly making fun of her.

„Bella." Cecilia yelled, walking over to the scene.

Paul was mesmerized by the softness of the brunettes step, by the way her voice shined as she called out the Italian name.

„Come one Bells, lets go." she whispered, looking Paul straight in the eyes. She did not know why but something about him was taking her in, the girl felt drawn to him in a way she could not understand. Bella pushed the girl a way lightly, making Paul growl lowly.

„You know what Bella, screw you." Cecilia said, the usually so nice and quiet girl losing her last nerve.

„You are the one who's fault this is! I leave town for two weeks and suddenly Jacob is in love with you and he gives a fuck about me! I'm his best friend and still he visits you!" She pointed at Bella, voice cracking as she rambled on about her feelings.

„It's their fault!" Bella defended, pointing directly inbetween Paul and Sam, the first names starting to laugh along to his friends. Bella was shaking her head madly, raising her fist which sharply collided with Paul's jaw — the boy starting to shake, his skin seemingly boiling.

„Get away from me!" he barked at Cecilia, not wanting to hurt her — the girl could not move tho.

THERE WAS TWO WAYS of reaction when being scared.

One was to back away, run or scream — the thing Bella did when Paul shook and a gigantic wolf took his place.

The other one was slightly more uncomfortable for the victim of shock. It was a condition in which the person that's scared can not physically move or make any sound, being frozen of shock.

Jared was the only that grabbed the girl and pushed her to the side, the girl falling to the ground as he did, watching the scene where Jacob turned in the air form a different angle than Bella did.

The two wolves were fighting roughly, stumbling into the woods, Sam ordering to take the girls to Emily's.

Embry was sat in the front seat of Cecilia's seat, eyes focused on the girls face.

„Guess the wolves out of the bag, amiright?" he smiled at her.

„It was so hard to hide from you like wow, I really would have loved to be the one to tell you but you know — pack rules." he giggled, hitting the girls arm playfully whom was returning an awkwardly nervous laugh.

„Yea would be great to have known."