Jack X Reader - Home // Part 1

A/N: Picture above is your outfit, and you have that hair color and length.

***

Jack always liked looking at the stars. He was always asking to go out somewhere he could see the sky often. Just something about the lights above made him happy and calm. He'd ask the older men of any astrological events happening and asked them to let him watch. From blood moons, to meteor showers, he loved them all.

"Sam? Is there anything going on in the sky tonight?" Jack questioned.

"Yes, there is. I was actually just about to tell you. There's a meteor shower and tonight is the peak."

Jack smiled, "Thanks." Jack went to his room to wait until nightfall. He was always excited to see the stars crossing the sky with their tails of greens, and purples, and whites. He was more excited for tonight than ever.

Hours passed, and it finally got dark. Jack rushed to his door once he heard a knock. Sam smiled down at the Nephilim, who was so eager to get out and see the sky. Jack basically ran to the garage, Sam only needing to take long strides to keep up. Dean leaned against Baby's hood, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Finally! Took you long enough," Dean laughed. Jack hopped in the backseat and Dean drove out of the bunker and down the road. Jack watched out the window at the passing scenery. Dean parked beside a large, empty field and shut the car off. Jack leapt from the vehicle and climbed into the hood, sitting criss-cross. He gazed up at the space above, anxiously waiting for the first star to cross the sky.

Jack stared in awe as tiny meteor sped past the planet, on an almost endless journey to who knows where

Jack stared in awe as tiny meteor sped past the planet, on an almost endless journey to who knows where. A wide smile spread across his face as the Milky Way reflected in his blue eyes. Sam chuckled at the childish personality of the half angel, making Dean smile softly. Jack was stunned by the stars flying across a vast emptiness to no place in particular. Most of the tails were white or pale blue, but that's when the colorful ones started. Purples, greens, blues, each color crossed the sky.

But one meteor seemed closer than the rest. As if it was coming right for the field. With a tail of blue and purple,Jack watched it in confusion.

"That's not supposed to happen," Jack said.

"No... It's not. Get back!" Dean yelled as he pulled Jack behind the Impala, feeling the ground shake from the impact of meteor to Earth. Jack peeked over the car and saw a smoking crater in the field. A slight glow came from the crater, and in the dim light, Jack saw someone stand up, holding their head. Jack hurried across the road, stopping at the edge of the field.

"Jack! Jack, get back here!"

"There's someone in there!" Jack replied, stepping closer to the crater. The smoke had cleared, and Jack tilted his head at the figure. He could tell it was a girl, due to her multicolored hair and galaxy skirt.

"Oh, no," she whispered before yelling, "I want to come back! Bring me back!" Jack gently tapped her shoulder, and she spun around, fists prepared to strike.

"Whoa!" Jack gasped, for she almost hit him.

"Be careful, mister! I know how to fight!" She glared at Jack, and he took this time to make note of her traits. Soft s/c skin, black Converse with painted moons, a blue galaxy skirt with matching top, galaxy colored hair, and a simple gold choker with gold stars.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," Jack said softly. "I'm Jack. Back there are my friends Sam and Dean." The Winchesters had joined Jack, staying a ways behind him to give the girl space. She didn't answer, just looked from Jack, to Dean, to Sam.

"This is Earth, isn't it?"

"Yep! The one and only," Dean smirked, receiving an eye roll from Sam.

"Do you have a name?" Sam asked softly.

"I'm... No, I can't say I have a name," she replied, slightly lowering her fists. She looked down at her shoes and finally lowered her fists completely, letting her arms dangle by her side.

"Ideas, Sammy?"

"How about Y/n?" Jack suggested. She looked at him in the eyes.

"Y/n," she repeated, smiling. "I like it. Y/n it is."

"So, what happened to you?"

"Oh, I was passing by with my tribe, when they claimed I betrayed them and banished me to the nearest planet, which happened to be here."

"Wait, what?" Dean quizzed. "Repeat, please!"

"My tribe banished me. I know you might think I'm an alien, and I kinda am, but not exactly. You see, my tribe, known as the Locus, were formed from an ancient star. My tribe leaders keep making more and more people. It's getting overpopulated where I'm from, so they send a group of citizens on a trip to banish them so there's room for more people."

Jack's features turned sad, and he whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I was getting bored of it, so it's fine."

"So, you're basically a star?"

"Yes. And once I would have turned a certain age, the council would have made me an honorary star, forced to take my place somewhere in the universe to burn for thousands of years before dying. But since I've been banished, I don't have to be stuck alone, burning for possibly billions of years."

"Well, Y/n, now you're not alone!" Jack grinned, causing Y/n to copy.

Dean took a step forward, offering an idea, "Why don't you come back to the bunker with us, and we'll decide what to do in the morning."

"Sounds good. For once, I'm exhausted." Jack led Y/n back to the car, which she had no idea what it was, but Jack said he'd explain in the morning, along with other things. Y/n sat beside Jack in the backseat, watching the sky as more and more of her people were banished.

A/N: There will be a part 2! I promise! But, for now, this is part 1! Hope you liked it!