z/b (requested)

"hello?" jasmine spoke into the phone, furrowing her eyebrows at the background noise on the other end.

"jas?" zion asked, smiling at the sound of her voice. it was sweet, just like her.

she was the cutest and kindest person he'd ever met. she had the most pure, innocent eyes, and yet with the flip of a switch she'd become wicked.

not in an evil way, in a sexual way.

she knew why zion was calling, or at least she thought she did. he was horny. he always called her when he was horny.

the two were just friends, but i guess you could say there were benefits.

"do you wanna come over? i miss you." he charmed.

"right now? it sounds like the boys are there." she said, getting up anyway to shower, because she couldn't say no to zion. he was just too good. "you can come here." she offered, but for some reason, he insisted that she come to his house.

"they're leaving anyway. only brandon will be here, and he doesn't care. we'll just be quiet." he said to her, glancing over at brandon.

jasmine agreed. "okay. i can be there in like thirty minutes, is that good?" she asked, and he smiled, nodding even though she couldn't see.

"that's perfect, j. see you soon." he said into the phone and hanging up.

when he first called, his intentions were not to have both him and brandon fuck her. he wouldn't just bombard her with that, though she'd be down for anything.

brandon did his usual shit talking that zion was probably 'trash' and that he himself could make jasmine feel so much better.

and he didn't keep it a secret that he wanted her. he'd tell zion every chance he got.

the boys knew about zion and jasmine's casual sex, and she knew that they knew.

he tried to convince her that he didn't tell them, but she was human too.

and she knew that when they arranged their relationship or whatever they were, 'i won't tell anyone' really meant 'me and the rest of prettymuch won't tell anyone.' and she was fine with that.

"she probably doesn't even cum." brandon said to zion, making him chuckle.

"yeah, and she would with you?" he questioned playfully and brandon nodded.

"sure would."

"aight," zion started, turning his attention to the boy fully. "so she's gonna come over. and i'm gonna make her scream. and after she cums until she can't anymore, i'm gonna get to say i told you so." he shrugged, walking out of the room and waiting for jasmine downstairs.

"hey, z." she stepped into the house, being pulled into a hug by him.

"wassup." he pulled away, letting her lead him into the living room.

he sat down first, pulling her onto his lap as she let out a squeal.

"you missed me?" she whispered in his ear, reaching down to palm him over his jeans.

just then, brandon walked into the living room, startling the two.

"hey jasmine, i didn't know you were coming over." she smirked at her, making zion scrunch his face up.

"yes you did." he said, and brandon rolled his eyes.

"oh yeah, i forgot. anyway. you know i could make you feel better than zion can." he spoke, making her raise her eyebrows in amusement.