e- distraction (requested)

IMPORTANT i'm doing a threesome with two girls in honor of pride month which boy should i do?

"christy, not now." edwin whisper-yelled, never taking his eyes away from the screen.

he was playing video games and christy was not happy about it.

she loved edwin, wanted nothing more than to be with him for the rest of her life, but she didn't like his habit of ignoring her for hours of the day so he could play childish games.

she missed his company.

if he wasn't at the studio he was learning choreography and if he wasn't doing that then he was filming with the boys.

he wasn't home often, and when he was he seemed to be more interested in call of duty or grand theft auto than her.

"seriously?" she sassed with her hands on her hips. she got no response as she attempted to get his attention.

she stood in front of the tv, waiting to be noticed but he only motioned for her to move, and continued playing.

she wasn't all that horny, but she knew the only way to get his attention was to make him horny.

turning off the tv would only start an argument, and the whole purpose of getting him off of the game was to have good quality time with him, not to fight with him.

she left the living room and went to the closet so she could put on some lingerie he'd bought her for valentine's day.

she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, there was no way he'd be able to resist.

she walked into the living room and stood in front of the tv again.

still, he waved her off.

"you have to be kidding." she mumbled to herself, but not giving up.

she walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch, reaching her hand over to touch his dick. "please, edwin. i'm horny." she whispered to him in a raspy voice.

he gulped, slowly but surely giving in. but not quite yet.

"please, christy. let me play this game." he pleaded. he wanted to continue playing the game, but soon her tactics would work and he knew that.

"fine."  she huffed, scooting to the other end of the couch and butterflying her legs open.

she slipped her hand into the laced panties and began rubbing her clit in circles.

"oh my god." she moaned, watching edwin glance at her quickly.

his eyes went wide and he bit his lip, but still continued to play the game.

"christy, this isn't funny." he said, but she seemed to be too into the moment to even care.

she was nearing her climax.

she undid the snap at the front of the bra and used her free hand to pinch at her hardened nipples as she rubbed herself with the other.

"oh, fuck, edwin." she moaned his name, purposely frustrating him.

she closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the pleasure and soon she was a wet, moaning mess.

she was so into it that she'd completely missed the fact that edwin stood up and turned the tv off.

she gasped when he moved her hand and pulled her panties down her legs.

"you're the most annoying, sexy person i've ever met." he chuckles, kissing up her legs slowly and teasingly.

she whimpered, wanting to feel his tongue on her.

he laughed, standing up and pulling his shirt over his head.

"you wanted to fuck, you're doing the work." he says, scooping her up and carrying her to the bed.

he throws her into it and lays next to her, pulling her on top of him.

she leans down to kiss him while straddling his lap.

she grinds her bare pussy against the material of his boxers

he groans, using his hands to push her onto him harder.

she laughs, grabbing his arms and placing them above his head. "no touching." she said to him.

"you're so fucking sexy." he tells her as he tucks his bottom lip between his teeth.

she giggles, which falters into a shaky moan as she continued to moved on his bulge.

she's gonna get herself off, because he teased her on the couch and she wouldn't allow him to get away with it.

he watched in awe as her breasts bounced when she moved, her beautiful face was covered in expressions of pleasure and her hips moved desperately.

"fuck, i'm gonna cum." she panted, and edwin desperately wanted to rub her clit for her but her hands remained with his, above his head.

her hip movements sped up as she let out one loud moan and came.

she let his hands go and laid down and on his chest, catching her breath.

"i love you." she said to him, and he returned the gesture by kissing her forehead. "i love you, too."

she climbed off to take his briefs off when he saw the mess she'd left.

her ears ran hot and she was a little embarrassed, which he thought was so cute.

"it's okay, baby. it's cute." he reassured her, and she nodded.

she pulled them off of him and straddled him again, lining up with his dick.

she slowly lowered herself onto him, watching as he practically melted onto the bed. his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his hands found a place on her ass.

he'd forgotten how perfect she felt wrapped around him, and he was wondering why he'd ever choose gaming over her. he loved her .

she placed her hands on his chest and circled her hips, making him go crazy.

"does it feel good?" she asked innocently, clenching tighter just to make him crazy.

"yeah," he groaned, using one of his hands to rub her clit.

"you're so tight." he says in between breaths, making her so proud of herself.

for a while all that could be heard was grunts and moans, a little movement and short, fast breaths.

edwin was ready to cum at any given moment, but he waited for christy to give him the okay.

she hummed loudly, digging her nails into his chest. "i'm gonna cum." she warned, knowing that he'd do it with her.

she rode him a little longer until she felt him twitch and cum inside her,  making her cum as well.

he pulled out of her, but she remained on his chest.

"are you gonna stop gaming and pay attention to me?" she asked, and he chuckled.

"of course i will, baby."  he kissed her lips, smiling into it.

a/n: vote, read my other stories if you haven't, i'm particularly proud of the diary and that's it lol