Chapter 15

|Freya Livingston|

"Get out of my spot

"Get out of my spot." To anyone listening Axel sounded very threatening but I saw the flash of regret in his eyes before it disappeared completely.

I had no idea why he's suddenly had a change of attitude but I was not gonna be pushed around.

When I made no movements Mr.Bonner suddenly came up to me.

"Dear I think it would be best if you move." He whispered into my ear but he did a pretty terrible job as I'm sure everyone could hear.

"Look here new girl, I get that you're new and all but this is my spot and in every classroom I have a designated spot. Since you're new I'll let you off the hook if you would just move." By now the room was eerily silent but his words were empty threats to me.

Once again I made no attempts at moving and just stared into his eyes that seemed to be hiding something since he wouldn't look at me directly.

He pushed Mr.Bonner aside as he took a deep sigh before looking deep into my eyes with a hateful expression. No matter what it looked like to other people I know he's faking it, right?

I hated how much attention we've garnered, seriously why is he doing this.

He gave one last look at me before grabbing my stuff and throwing it across the room with so much force that a loud boom echoed.

My sketchbook.

I look at my stuff on the ground and look at Axel one last time, before I ran to the front of the class and gathered all my stuff.

I almost broke down tears after I saw the state of my sketchbook. The binding has completely come off and had the book rip in half.

Before I knew it a single tear betrayed me and came down my face. I wiped it as fast as I could making sure that no more tears break free.