Chapter 6

(Sorry this took so long to make. I ain't even gonna lie, I've been slacking and playing Persona 5 Royal. Sorry about any errors, I didn't take as long I usually do to proofread. But here it is, I made it longer than usual to make up for it, and once again, sorry it took so long.)

Today is the free day that U.A. students were given to recover from the USJ incident. Y/n is coming back from selling the organs of the people he and Toga collected the previous day. He was dressed in a black hoodie and pants with boots and gloves. He was seated across from Toga who was wearing her usual outfit. Neither one had gotten any sleep the previous night so they went to a cafe in order to fuel up with some caffeine. 

He was sipping from a cup of regular black coffee and she was drinking a blood-red drink that seemed to be sweet.

Toga: That was so much fun~! It's been so long since we went out and did something! You keep neglecting me!

Y/n: I'm busy. Unlike you, I don't waste all my time playing around.

Toga: You're so mean!

Y/n: *sigh*

He reached over and pat her head which made her already bright expression shoot through the roof.

Toga: Hehe~!

Y/n glanced to the side and noticed someone in a black hoodie with their hood up and black pants with red high-top shoes was watching him from a short distance away. He also noticed that his cup of coffee was running low.

Y/n: Hey Toga. Do you mind getting me another coffee?

Toga: Sure! Be back in a second!

She got up and ran into the store. He knew she would be gone for a while since she wouldn't remember what he ordered and eventually come back with the wrong drink. Y/n waved the stranger over and they casually walked over and sat in Toga's now vacant seat.

Y/n: You recovered pretty quickly from the USJ, Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: I could say the same to you.

Y/n: Well, Recovery Girl's treatment is hard to beat. So, why are you following me? Do you want to finish our fight?

Shigaraki: No. I'm here because you're interesting. It's not every day a hero in training tortures someone until they're permanently traumatized. It's even rarer when that very same hero in training goes to sell freshly harvested organs onto the black market.

Y/n: What can I say? I'm one of a kind.

Shigaraki: Clearly. Why is someone like you a hero?

Y/n: Isn't it obvious? It's money. Money is the driving force of this world and the singular most important thing to ever exist. As a hero, I can use my quirk to earn money while also taking "generous donations" from villains to overlook certain things.

Shigaraki: So you're playing both sides.

Y/n: That's right. By playing both sides, I always come out on top. Why? You interested in buying my services?

Shigaraki: You could say that.

He pulls a slip of paper out of his pocket and slides it across to Y/n.

Shigaraki: If you ever come across important information at U.A, call this number and we'll pay you for it.

Y/n: Learned your lesson after the last break-in?

Shigaraki: You could say that. The last time we broke in was risky and our plans didn't work out. It's a lot easier if we have someone on the inside.