[Chapter 3] Odd Introductions

NOTES: Y/N = Your Name

"Oh..." The man with glasses said "Well...um my name's Neil."

Neil points to who you assume is Ryan "He's Ryan." Yeah, you guessed correctly, Neil points to the last one "And that's Kevin." Neil paused for a moment "What's your name?" he asks. you assume he would have heard your name after Spencer yelled at you for scaring him, maybe he was just being kind with the whole everyone gets properly introduced. "Well my name's Y/N" you say, not as shaky as before but still shaky. Spencer rolls his eyes "Whatever Neil, you don't have to act all chill and stuff, they already know that you mailed me to space." Neil blinks "This isn't about you anymore." He turns back to you "So why are you here with HIM?" And for a moment you feel slightly offended, well you have to say something, so you do. "Because he's my FRIEND, I know, shocking discovery" You say the last part almost mockingly. Spencer smirked, he didn't show it but he was hurt by Neil's words. Neil just stared at the two of you "Whatever." Neil says. "I didn't just come here to annoy you, I came here to apologize, but apparently I can't even be heard out" Spencer says, you think about the things he said earlier, didn't he say he wanted revenge? Maybe it was just him trying to be cool, he does try to act cooler than he is most of the time, he has gotten pretty good at it too. "I don't accept the apology, why would I? Just leave!" Neil says, obviously not believing Spencer. You weren't just gonna stand here and let a fight start, but what to do? You decide to pull Spencer away from the situation. "What is up with this, didn't you say you wanted revenge?" You whisper. "Yeah dude, I just need to get their trust first." Spencer whispers back. You sigh, this is a stupid plan, but maybe it'll go well. You go back there, Neil is still irritated, Kevin is somewhere, you aren't sure where, and Ryan went inside. "Alright, I get it's hard to forgive him, but can you try to let him show why he should be forgiven?" you ask, trying to be as calm as possible though you are about to start sweating. "I guess we could try, but he can't be one of us." Neil says, calming down. "Alright, thank you Neil." You said.