The Star

Chapter 1

3rd person POV

A woman was running she had a bundle of blankets in her arms she then stopped to listen, she could here shouting in the distance she placed the bundle infront of Mrs. Hallows orfanige. The baby began to wake she opened her eye's the left eye was purple and the right eye was dark reddish brown, her mother began to cry but backed away as she heard screaming she ran into the night 6 hooded figures following then there was a flash of green light.

[9 years later]

"TRASH! Come 'your father' wants you to go clean the house!" yelled Bellas adopted mother, Bella sighed she was sure her mother had something else planned but she HAD to go or otherwise it would be worse
so she grabbed her ripped teddy and tried not to anger her 'parents' more. When she came in the living room it was a disgusting mess old molded and maggety food on the floor, dirty clothing everywhere and alcohol bottles lying in a giant mess of a pile. She was utterly disgusted.

Later that day she was being ridiculed by her so called mother and out of anger and pian she tried to go to her room but was jancked by her hair by her 'mother' making her fall to the floor " Get up you useless piece of trash! No wonder why your mother abandoned you! You can't even help yourself!" her father said in laughter his combed back hair bouncing " I'M NOT YOU! I AT LEAST HAVE A BRAIN!" Bella half screaming half crying, Bella suddenly realized her mistake as her 'father' dragged her towards the basement. Bella woke up 5 hour's later in her now ripped and bloody clothes her back still feeling as if on fire after the whipping and her body ached everywhere her adoptive parents had beaten her she also had a shallow cut across her ribs that was burning also. And the bruises on her neck from being chocked.

It was late when she stumbled out of the basement diciding to run away from them she climbed out of the window in her room with the clothes on her back and her teddy

It was late when she stumbled out of the basement diciding to run away from them she climbed out of the window in her room with the clothes on her back and her teddy. A new adventure begins.